Tau Labs CC3D release!

dankers

One thing that is very clear to me which I find sort of ironic is that the one FC that is completely and utterly tested so that the consumers dont end up as beta testers is the CC board. So the FC thats produced outside of a profit driven approach is the only one which isnt released till the OP gang are 99.999999% certain its bug proof. Hopefully in the future they can solve the demand and manufacturing issues because they deserve a ton of credit for showing the commercial operations that it is possible to put out a FC thats as close to ready for consumers as is possible.

This also makes the CC-BY-SA even more important, as the clone shops are getting all the files to hardware that is well tested, well research and all thus was very expensive to do, we just gave it away and they will no doubt make a profit off it. This was done so people can get the CC3D and not have the frustration they have had in the past, we are trying to do the right thing, let just hope they don't cut corners. I have also been the victim of buying stuff that was simply not ready for release, stuff that was dangerous or plain didn't work, it feels like you have been screwed over.

I sat on $50,000 of completed boards for 4 months and refused to sell them until we had the software perfect, the philosophy is simply treat others as you yourself would like to be treated. However, as one of the senior developers said to me yesterday, "I love what we do and the way we do it, I just don't think the world is ready for it yet".

Breezemont

Do you remember attacking me over at OP, dankers?
Do you remember telling me in a PM I was not welcome in your community?
I do.
If you want to know why this topic almost always without fail turns personal, you merely have to look in the mirror.
Go back and look at some of the crap you have posted at RCG an OP. You act like you have no role in the vitriol, but you are a ringleader.
You really need to look up the meaning of the word hate as well, you use it so much you should actually know what it is.
You guys might think it's funny or cute when AE goes after a newbie for asking a question, but it's not.

"Before you accuse me, take a look at yourself."

Last edited by a moderator:

ChrisViperM

I'm a bit disappointed how this thread has gone, sad that motives are being questioned and people try to make things personal. OpenPilot is a positive place, the project is done with the best intentions and we made many more boards than we have ever made before, this is a huge financial risk to do but we try hard. There certainly is no wacky conspiracy theory and we just do the best we can with what we have. We don't want things commercial as money can cause issues, so that puts a limit on what we can do and we look after the people that help first, I think that is fair in a community. However, it's not a big deal as there are many other commercial projects around for people to go to, it's good to be different and give people options. It's why we don't take donations or run any ads on any of the OP sites, even the link to tee-shirt sales etc goes to one of the hard working devs and not to me or the project.

Additionally, I released the CC3D with a CC-BY-SA license, this is so others can make them, it will make them cheaper and help satisfy the demand for them. We can't do better than that, this is not the action of some closed club that wants exclusivity and it was done without any of the games seen elsewhere, it was a genuine effort to help. We are aware of the problem and addressed it that way, the Chinese can make many more for much cheaper than we can, in return I hope they do the right thing and help out the project.

Disappointed some of the vitriol, I don;t think it's right or fair, I would expect it at RCGs but not MRF as this place is above that. I really thought the guys here were our friends, sorry to see this.

View attachment 9282

I don't think anyone wants to be unfair or scream and shouts at you or one of your colleagues, neither does anyone say you guys don't know what you are doing or are busy with any conspiracy aganst all MR pilots, but just try to see it with the eyes of someone outside the "dev-group"...someone like me.....I believe every word you wrote, but first I had to read it and think about it, but this was only possible AFTER you made your statements. I am running businesses all my life, and what I saw here was just bad business....not bad people. Since a few guys here mentioned it's a good product, I trusted them and wanted to order one...but nothing avalible. The reason I wanted one was not to have the same thing like the "famous" guys, but to support a "company" which is not sitting in China. The way I see it over many years now how competence, jobs and development power is basically thrown over to China and we buy every piece of chunck, as long as it's cheap, makes me think that the only thing I can do is to give them as little money as possible and spend it with people I like....if they can supply the goods.
Maybe it's about time to get something like "Kickstarter" going, but more geared towards Open Source projects, 'cause everything you described is typical symptoms of a Start-up. I for my part wish that this is going to a success....and I have lerned that "success" just means that everyone involved is happy....not more and not less.

Chris

dankers

AE a good guy, you just have to get used to him, we kind of like him, he's harmless but some people take offence or feel "disrespected" as he is too the point. He does not however go after people personally or bear grudges. I've talked to him about it about it in public and private, so have some of the mods. He's a nice guy once you get past the hard exterior, helpful and friendly.

Our community is not the right place for everyone, I get that and having options is great, that's why you are here and you found somewhere where you fit in. People are different Breezemont, they want different things out of the hobby, some do it for fun like the OP guys, some for other reasons money, ego etc etc

Sorry you have a chip on your shoulder about it still, try not to bear grudges and take a deep breath and relax.

Peace.

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
I'm one of the members of the core OP team now so I know how it works internally to some extent (my username is LemaLife over at the OP forums, wish I could change it here). I came in as a proponent of a Kickstarter, pre-funding, technique for helping the project reach more people. However, those means of funding are not without risk. Because we don't run gigantic, consistent, production runs with manufacturers, we are exposed to the risks of bad production (i.e., the project eats the cost with out recourse). In the case of a Kickstarter project, if we are unable to deliver the product a) on time and b) to everyone who funded (due to production issues), then that is even worse. Both ways of doing it have their pros and cons. It's always a balancing game between options. There will be some exciting news very shortly about the future of OP and we are actively addressing some of those very concerns people are mentioning (lack of supply, time to release, etc.)

I can change it for you if you'd like. :) it's what I do.

matwelli

Is this some kind of joke....? Sold out everywhere.... The guys planning the production and distribution should get a big whack to wake up. Although I like the Open Source idea, but this is the reason I stayed (so far) away from this....too many nerds, complicated and confusing, amteurish marketing.....even if the products are good as hell, this always reminds me of brain-wanking.....maybe I'm to stupid to understand why a good product (even if it's Open Source) can't have a professional aproach in marketing terms.

Chris

I am involved in the testing and support side (on a small scale, as time allows), more of the reason for the limited release initially with teh CC boards was component availability, and when we did a huge release (500 boards) the amount of user support required was massive, and swamped the developers/supporters (remembering this is all voulenteer)

for this release, with a very new GCS, its prudent to limit the numbers again, get feed back, improve, and release a larger number, all the while balancing the issue of parts supply.

if it was a "for profit" buisness, the price would be tripple :)

dankers

Chris, with all due respect, it is not a business and never was aimed to be. If it was a business, I agree it would be run much differently, however we do not want it to be a business but a hobby. There are a few reasons why it is operated as it is, some are well known others are personal and only a handful of people know.

Businesses exist to make money, we are a non-profit and money is needed but it is not the goal of the project, we are out to have fun and create something with people with like minds as a community.

Sorry guys, I have to work on the shipping so gotta run.

Bartman

I'm a bit disappointed how this thread has gone, sad that motives are being questioned and people try to make things personal. OpenPilot is a positive place, the project is done with the best intentions and we made many more boards than we have ever made before, this is a huge financial risk to do but we try hard. There certainly is no wacky conspiracy theory and we just do the best we can with what we have. We don't want things commercial as money can cause issues, so that puts a limit on what we can do and we look after the people that help first, I think that is fair in a community. However, it's not a big deal as there are many other commercial projects around for people to go to, it's good to be different and give people options. It's why we don't take donations or run any ads on any of the OP sites, even the link to tee-shirt sales etc goes to one of the hard working devs and not to me or the project.

Additionally, I released the CC3D with a CC-BY-SA license, this is so others can make them, it will make them cheaper and help satisfy the demand for them. We can't do better than that, this is not the action of some closed club that wants exclusivity and it was done without any of the games seen elsewhere, it was a genuine effort to help. We are aware of the problem and addressed it that way, the Chinese can make many more for much cheaper than we can, in return I hope they do the right thing and help out the project.

Disappointed some of the vitriol, I don;t think it's right or fair, I would expect it at RCGs but not MRF as this place is above that. I really thought the guys here were our friends, sorry to see this.

View attachment 9282

David,

Even in your attempts to make peace you still can't resist the urge to take digs. We've been here all along and have welcomed your project. Your absence isn't a reflection on MRF, it's a reflection on you.

You were given the same opportunity as everyone else to thrive here but you wanted complete control and we can't offer that. Please call it like it is and don't try to rewrite history.

It's a multi-rotor community website, not a fan club. I respect your intentions but you can't possibly expect the whole entirety of the internet to kiss your *** for it.

dankers

I can assure you bart there was no digs in my messages that were intended, sorry you are reading it that way.

I told the truth there, I do not want butt kissing, everything was factual and I addressed the concerns people had, seems it would be better if I do not try. However we have been in this spot before you and I, I once thought I shared a friendly joke with you, but you misjudged that also and thought I was having a dig as well, I told you at the time that was not my intention. I guess forums can be like that, sorry if you took offence this time as well, it was also not my intention.

dankers

OK, guys, I HAVE to get this shipping done. I can't reply any more, time is tight and you know how people want things instantly, it's stressful.

Try to relax brothers, we are in this for fun remember.

jes1111

Hoping that Dankers has gone away to get the CC3D shipping going (his g/f probably wants the kitchen table back again ;))...

Bart - what "digs"? I just re-read the post you quoted and I don't see any digs. I still only see you smarting over... something... nothing! "Wanted complete control"... "Fan club"... "kiss your ***"? What's your problem, Bart, that you keep responding with taunts like that?

Come on guys! I started this thread simply to announce the CC3D to people who might be interested but might otherwise not have known of it. Why did it turn into this nonsense? And why are you so intent on getting the last word in? There are plenty of muppets on the net that like to stir things up just for the fun of it - if you would like OP to be more present here (although nobody's saying you should) then you should be working to make it a more friendly place... which, right now, you're not!

Peace and love :)

Bartman

I can assure you bart there was no digs in my messages that were intended, sorry you are reading it that way.

I told the truth there, I do not want butt kissing, everything was factual and I addressed the concerns people had, seems it would be better if I do not try. However we have been in this spot before you and I, I once thought I shared a friendly joke with you, but you misjudged that also and thought I was having a dig as well, I told you at the time that was not my intention. I guess forums can be like that, sorry if you took offence this time as well, it was also not my intention.

Maybe "digs" was the wrong word to describe your attachment referencing Cherokee wisdom. I just don't see you David as the guy that should be posting that.

Maybe it should have said, "What you reap is what you sow."

Kilby

Back to the topic at hand. Auto Tune, love it. Perfect for morons like me.

Stacky, how does it work? I've still got the old GCS and firmware on my OP FPV quad, but I'm going to update it this weekend. The tuning process was always what I disliked most about the CC board. I'm still flying mine, but I got a new one on the way. I was curious to see if they ever got rid of the drifting issue.

Breezemont

My feelings about you, Breezemont, are entirely personal - nothing to do with OP ;)

I'll alert the media.
<script type="text/javascript"> /******************************************************** This Script will be included in all web pages to show an Icon on Mouse over, Clicking the Icon will show a Zoominto Viewer (a Flash made viewer) to Zoom the Image Content ********************************************************/ var tmppluginServername = "http://www.zoominto.com/zoomapi/"; //tmppluginServername= "http://localhost:9999/zoomapi/" var versionswf="1100"; versionswf=""; var tmppluginSwfname="" tmppluginSwfname=tmppluginServername + "zoomplugin" + versionswf + ".swf"; var tmppluginimageURL=tmppluginServername + "displayimage.php?image="; var protocol = "http://"; var isInternetExplorer = navigator.appName.indexOf("Microsoft") != -1; plugin_run(); function BrowserZoomPlugin() { var ua, s, i; this.isIE = false; this.isNS = false; this.version = null; ua = navigator.userAgent; s = "MSIE"; if ((i = ua.indexOf(s)) >= 0) { this.isIE = true; this.version = parseFloat(ua.substr(i + s.length)); return; } s = "Netscape6/"; if ((i = ua.indexOf(s)) >= 0) { this.isNS = true; this.version = parseFloat(ua.substr(i + s.length)); return; } s = "Gecko"; if ((i = ua.indexOf(s)) >= 0) { this.isNS = true; this.version = 6.1; return; } } var browser = new BrowserZoomPlugin; var dragObj = new Object; dragObj.zIndex = 0; function zoominto_dragStart(event, id) { var el; var x, y; if (id) { dragObj.elNode = document.getElementById(id); } else { if (browser.isIE) { dragObj.elNode = window.event.srcElement; } if (browser.isNS) { dragObj.elNode = event.target; } if (dragObj.elNode.nodeType == 3) { dragObj.elNode = dragObj.elNode.parentNode; } } if (browser.isIE) { x = window.event.clientX + document.documentElement.scrollLeft + document.body.scrollLeft; y = window.event.clientY + document.documentElement.scrollTop + document.body.scrollTop; } if (browser.isNS) { x = event.clientX + window.scrollX; y = event.clientY + window.scrollY; } dragObj.cursorStartX = x; dragObj.cursorStartY = y; dragObj.elStartLeft = parseInt(dragObj.elNode.style.left, 10); dragObj.elStartTop = parseInt(dragObj.elNode.style.top, 10); if (isNaN(dragObj.elStartLeft)) { dragObj.elStartLeft = 0; } if (isNaN(dragObj.elStartTop)) { dragObj.elStartTop = 0; } dragObj.elNode.style.zIndex = ++dragObj.zIndex; if (browser.isIE) { document.attachEvent("onmousemove", zoominto_dragGo); document.attachEvent("onmouseup", zoominto_dragStop); window.event.cancelBubble = true; window.event.returnValue = false; } if (browser.isNS) { document.addEventListener("mousemove", zoominto_dragGo, true); document.addEventListener("mouseup", zoominto_dragStop, true); event.preventDefault(); } } function zoominto_dragGo(event) { var x, y; if (browser.isIE) { x = window.event.clientX + document.documentElement.scrollLeft + document.body.scrollLeft; y = window.event.clientY + document.documentElement.scrollTop + document.body.scrollTop; } if (browser.isNS) { x = event.clientX + window.scrollX; y = event.clientY + window.scrollY; } dragObj.elNode.style.left = dragObj.elStartLeft + x - dragObj.cursorStartX + "px"; dragObj.elNode.style.top = dragObj.elStartTop + y - dragObj.cursorStartY + "px"; if (browser.isIE) { window.event.cancelBubble = true; window.event.returnValue = false; } if (browser.isNS) { event.preventDefault(); } } function zoominto_dragStop(event) { if (browser.isIE) { document.detachEvent("onmousemove", zoominto_dragGo); document.detachEvent("onmouseup", zoominto_dragStop); } if (browser.isNS) { document.removeEventListener("mousemove", zoominto_dragGo, true); document.removeEventListener("mouseup", zoominto_dragStop, true); } } function imgplayerprogress_DoFSCommand(command, args) { var imgplayerprogressObj = isInternetExplorer ? document.all.imgplayerprogress : document.imgplayerprogress; } function zoominto_addElement(divIdName, htmlval) { try { var newdiv = document.createElement("div"); newdiv.setAttribute("id", divIdName); newdiv.setAttribute("title", ""); newdiv.style.position = "absolute"; newdiv.style.display = "none"; newdiv.innerHTML = htmlval; document.body.appendChild(newdiv);; } catch (e) { } } function zoominto_addmyelems(divIdName, htmlval) { try { var newdiv = document.createElement("div"); newdiv.setAttribute("id", divIdName); newdiv.innerHTML = htmlval; document.body.appendChild(newdiv);; } catch (e) { //_L(e); } } function zoominto_initializelements() { zoominto_addElement("plugpanel", " "); zoominto_addmyelems("plugincheck_0909", "
"); } function zoominto_GetElementPostion(theElement) { var selectedPosX = 0; var selectedPosY = 0; tmpw = theElement.width; tmph = theElement.height; while (theElement != null) { selectedPosX += theElement.offsetLeft; selectedPosY += theElement.offsetTop; theElement = theElement.offsetParent; } var tempelement = new Array(selectedPosX, selectedPosY, tmpw, tmph); return tempelement; } function plugin_showdeadcenterdiv(Xwidth, Yheight, divid) { var scrolledX, scrolledY; if (self.pageYOffset) { scrolledX = self.pageXOffset; scrolledY = self.pageYOffset; } else if (document.documentElement && document.documentElement.scrollTop) { scrolledX = document.documentElement.scrollLeft; scrolledY = document.documentElement.scrollTop; } else if (document.body) { scrolledX = document.body.scrollLeft; scrolledY = document.body.scrollTop; } var centerX, centerY; if (self.innerHeight) { centerX = self.innerWidth; centerY = self.innerHeight; } else if (document.documentElement && document.documentElement.clientHeight) { centerX = document.documentElement.clientWidth; centerY = document.documentElement.clientHeight; } else if (document.body) { centerX = document.body.clientWidth; centerY = document.body.clientHeight; } var leftOffset = scrolledX + (centerX - Xwidth) / 2; var topOffset = scrolledY + (centerY - Yheight) / 2; var o = document.getElementById(divid); var r = o.style; r.position = "absolute"; r.top = topOffset + "px"; r.left = leftOffset + "px"; r.display = "block"; } function pluginalertShow(layerid) { document.getElementById(layerid).style.visibility = "visible"; document.getElementById(layerid).style.display = "block"; plugin_showdeadcenterdiv(280, 115, layerid); document.getElementById("plugin_btn_activate").focus(); } function pluginalerthide(layerid) { document.getElementById(layerid).style.visibility = "hidden"; document.getElementById(layerid).style.display = "none"; } function zoom_getValidString(){ return "&isValidviewer=1";// all things are valid } function zoominto_showflash(zoomres) { try{ if(zoomres == undefined) zoomres="600x442"; zoomarr=zoomres.split("x",2) var divimgplayer = document.getElementById("div_plugin_img_player"); divimgplayer.style.display = "block"; divimgplayer.style.visibility = "visible"; //old movie 550 400 // plugin_showdeadcenterdiv(600, 371, "div_plugin_img_player"); plugin_showdeadcenterdiv(parseInt(zoomarr[0]), parseInt(zoomarr[1])+120, "div_plugin_img_player"); // zoominto_setImage(); zoominto_changeobject(document.getElementById("plugpanel").title,zoomres); } catch (e) { } } function zoominto_closeflash() { var divimgplayer = document.getElementById("div_plugin_img_player"); divimgplayer.style.display = "none"; divimgplayer.style.visibility = "hidden"; } function hidezoomicon(){ document.getElementById("plugpanel").style.visibility = "hidden"; } function getMouseX( e ) { return e.pageX || ( e.clientX + ( document.documentElement.scrollLeft || document.body.scrollLeft ) ); } function getMouseY( e ) { return e.pageY || ( e.clientY + ( document.documentElement.scrollTop || document.body.scrollTop ) ); } function dhtmlLoadScript(url) { var e = document.createElement("script"); e.src = url; e.type="text/javascript"; // document.getElementByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(e); document.getElementById("addiv").appendChild(e); } function getactualimgdimensions(imgsrc){ zoomintoheavyImage = new Image(); zoomintoheavyImage.src = imgsrc var tempelement = new Array(zoomintoheavyImage.width, zoomintoheavyImage.height); return tempelement; } function plugin_run() { var newcss = "#div_plugin_img_player td {padding:0;} \n #div_plugin_img_player th {padding:0;}"; if ('\v'=='v') /* ie only */ { document.createStyleSheet().cssText = newcss; } else { var tag = document.createElement('style'); tag.type = 'text/css'; document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(tag); tag[ (typeof document.body.style.WebkitAppearance=='string') /* webkit only */ ? 'innerText' : 'innerHTML'] = newcss; } var image = document.getElementsByTagName("img"); var totimgLength=image.length; zoominto_initializelements(); for (var i = 0; i < image.length; i++) { if (image.className.match("myplug_img")){ image.onmouseout = function (evt) { document.getElementById("plugpanel").style.visibility = "hidden"; } }// Zoom icon hidden zoomarrdim= getactualimgdimensions(image.src); //arrdim[0] - width arrdim[1] - height if (!image.className.match("myplug_img") && zoomarrdim[0] > 50 && zoomarrdim[1] > 60) { image.onmouseover = function () {imgvals = zoominto_GetElementPostion(this); document.getElementById("plugpanel").style.display = "block";document.getElementById("plugpanel").style.visibility = "visible";document.getElementById("plugpanel").style.left = imgvals[0] + "px";document.getElementById("plugpanel").style.top = imgvals[1] + "px";document.getElementById("plugpanel").title = this.src;}; image.onmouseout = function (evt) { imgvals = zoominto_GetElementPostion(this); strx=imgvals[0]; stry=imgvals[1]; endx=imgvals[0] +imgvals[2] ; endy=imgvals[1] + imgvals[3]; tmpcurx=evt.pageX; tmpcury=evt.pageY; if(tmpcurx > strx && tmpcurx < endx && tmpcury > stry && tmpcury < endy ){ l=1 } else{ document.getElementById("plugpanel").style.visibility = "hidden"; } }; }// End of Condition Image smaller if(zoomarrdim[0] == 1 && zoomarrdim[1] == 1){ // remove Image element image.style.display="none"; image.style.visibility="hidden"; } } } function zoominto_URLEncode(clearString) { var output = ""; var x = 0; clearString = clearString.toString(); var regex = /(^[a-zA-Z0-9_.]*)/; while (x < clearString.length) { var match = regex.exec(clearString.substr(x)); if (match != null && match.length > 1 && match[1] != "") { output += match[1]; x += match[1].length; } else { if (clearString[x] == " ") { output += "+"; } else { var charCode = clearString.charCodeAt(x); var hexVal = charCode.toString(16); output += "%" + (hexVal.length < 2 ? "0" : "") + hexVal.toUpperCase(); } x++; } } return output; } function Closeiepluginpanel() { closeflash(); } function logme(txtstr) { // try { //alert(txtstr); return ""; } function zoominto_changeobject(url,zoomres) { //Method to Display the Viewer for Image imgName_bfr=(tmppluginimageURL +url + zoom_getValidString()) escimgName_bfr=escape(imgName_bfr); trkval = "?chkme=" + imgName_bfr + "&rootstr=" + tmppluginServername; pagetitle = ""; urlstr = zoominto_URLEncode(document.location); zoomarr=zoomres.split("x",2) playerwidth=parseInt(zoomarr[0]);// 800 tablewidth=playerwidth ;//-2 ;//798 playerheight=parseInt(zoomarr[1]);//600; adwidth=468;//playerwidth -10 ;//768; adheight=60; document.getElementById("div_plugin_img_player").innerHTML = " <MAP NAME='zoomintomap187'> <area shape='rect' coords='0,0,108,24' href='http://www.zoominto.com' alt='Zoominto' target='_blank'/> </MAP>
zoomintologo2.jpg
<select style='height: 20px;' id='resselect' onchange='zoominto_showflash(this.value)'><option value='600x442'>Default</option><option value='690x509'>115%</option><option value='750x553'>125%</option></select>

<tbody>
</tbody>

<tbody>
</tbody>

<tbody>
</tbody>
<!--comment-->
<object classid=\"clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000\" codebase=\"http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=9,0,0,0\" width=\""+playerwidth+"\" height='"+playerheight+"' id=\"editor\" align=\"middle\">

<embed src=\"" + tmppluginSwfname + trkval+"\" quality=\"high\" bgcolor=\"#ffffff\" width=\""+playerwidth+"\" height='"+playerheight+"' name=\"editor\" align=\"middle\" allowScriptAccess=\"sameDomain\" allowFullScreen=\"false\" type=\"application/x-shockwave-flash\" pluginspage=\"http://www.adobe.com/go/getflashplayer\" /> </object>
<iframe width=\""+adwidth+ "\" height=\""+adheight+ "\" frameborder=\"0\" scrolling=\"no\" vspace=\"0\" src='" + tmppluginServername + "ads/remoteads.php5?extension=firefox&hostarea=zoominto&contenturl="+ document.location +"&width="+adwidth+"&height="+adheight+"' name=\"google_ads_frame\" marginwidth=\"0\" marginheight=\"0\" id=\"google_ads_frame1\" hspace=\"0\" allowtransparency=\"true\"></iframe>​

<tbody>
</tbody>

<tbody>
</tbody>

\n"; document.getElementById('resselect').value=zoomres; } </script>

Stacky

Kilby, roughly you set a switch on your radio to enable auto tune while flying and then the quad oscillates for a while as it works out the best settings. Follow all the instructions on the GCS and via wiki and it for me improved the flight quality. I have only had a few flights in the backyard which has a little shelter from our current winds and Im still not sure if the drifting issue is solved, I need some decent conditions to know for sure but my initial thoughts are it looks much better. It certainly seems to me to be flying much better than the original although a big chunk of my battle with the old one was my inability to tune my board myself. Less of a wind today so hopefully i can play some more.

Stacky, how does it work? I've still got the old GCS and firmware on my OP FPV quad, but I'm going to update it this weekend. The tuning process was always what I disliked most about the CC board. I'm still flying mine, but I got a new one on the way. I was curious to see if they ever got rid of the drifting issue.

Kilby

Nice. I'm looking forward to it. I assume the physical size and cables are all still the same? I should be able to just unplug my old one and it's a direct swap, right?