Tau Labs CC3D release!

Stacky

In the meantime...

Had a bit of fun for 2 batteries with the cc3d board yesterday. Im pretty sure the drifting issue has been improved over the original CC board. Chucked the bash around quad about at a friends vineyard till I hit a small tree and broke a prop... Didnt have any spare props with me which is pretty stupid. I had auto level set quite softly and it flew well in that. Tried rate mode and that needs a bunch of tuning and also I need to practice that a ton more, thats when i nailed the tree....

Efliernz

Pete
Video of carnage??? No on-board images?

It does sound like the CC3D is a winner. I'll add my name to the bottom of the waiters I guess. The autotune sounds awesome. Especially for those of us that can't be bothered dedicating hours and hours of frustration to programming the damn boards!

Pete

I'm a member of OP, hopefully still welcome here. Haven't attacked anyone and won't really do that (life is short).

Bart, to answer your question. The boards are being shipped right now, a lot of them are in transit with Fedex and some have received their boards already. Unfortunately a manual process.

Hmm you should get an email with the tracking info when it ships. I've always gotten one when ordering from the Global Store (I imagine that's where you purchased from).

You should also login and check the status of your order. My guess is that it still hasn't been processed. It's quite the manual pain in the butt done by one person.

Trike

Mine got delivered today, it should of been delivered yesterday, but nobody was home to sign for it.
My Order no. is #366

Mines payment accepted aswell, but i was emailing with dave yesterday and all is well, just has to hammer through the pile of paperwork

Kilby

They must be about to announce their pro board, the Revolution.

The line they have on the site is a big clue. It's from a set of Tom Petty lyrics.

Call out the instigator (on the site)
Because there's something in the air
We've got to get together sooner or later
Because the revolution's here

Well imagine buying the Gopro 3 and before it even arrives at your doorstep a Gopro 4 is released. I would call that a farce.

My guess is another CC3D batch.

kloner

Aerial DP
i think kilbys right....... revolution wasn't a hidden thing, it was also coming...... I'll grab a limit and see what there about. suppose to be like wk.....