Tau Labs CC3D release!

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
Man, these things are popular! maybe multirotorforums should make our own FC. Let me start the coding:

If throttle varx=100; then go up
If rth switch 1-100; then go China
If battssens low*x;x=crash
left=left
gps=switch+30'
print "have a nice day"
goto 10.

I failed my pascal class in high school. :)

Pelted

I failed my pascal class in high school. :)

That's okay I failed mine in HS too. In the last 15 years of being a software engineer never once have I needed pascal.

I tried to order one of these about 11:30 and couldn't get in, by noon they were showing sold out. Oh well. Better you all who know what you're doing have the available ones anyway. Maybe by the next batch I'll have some good flight time with the NAZA and KK2 boards.

<style id="_clearly_component__css" type="text/css">#next_pages_container { width: 5px; hight: 5px; position: absolute; top: -100px; left: -100px; z-index: 2147483647 !important; } </style>

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
HINT: pre-register at the store - saves vital time on checkout!

HINT, grab one for the website and we'll make it a prize for our next contest to be FPV based.

just working out the details but it should be very challenging and FAA compliant. :)

kloner

Aerial DP
you have your crack at the austrailia ones,,,,,,, i'll send ya money to get a second if you get one

Stacky

I could be wrong but through some sort of magical trickery or sorcery the CC3D is capable of octo?. Im sure thats right but dont quote me.

jes1111

If you use an Rx-type other than PWM (i.e. Spektrum satellite, SBus or PPM) you can reconfigure some of the unused inputs into 4 more outputs, meaning a total of 10 outputs. Thus you can have an Octo and still have two outputs for gimbal servos. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Stacky

Yep, it arrived this morning but these appalling winds mean I can't test it. I'm praying it doesn't give me as much grief as my other 2 cc boards and doesn't drift so badly. I attempted a flight an hour ago but the winds are insane however first test looks good. Quite like the look of the auto tune option, very clever looking addition from the op gang. So now to wait another week for these winds to go away.

So Stacky... have you bought one yet??? ;)

Pete

jes1111

Attachments

• CC3D case with logo 1.jpg
    CC3D case with logo 1.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 169
  • CC3D case with logo exploded.jpg
    CC3D case with logo exploded.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 218

Lifter

you have your crack at the austrailia ones,,,,,,, i'll send ya money to get a second if you get one

No probs - When they arrive will let you know - Anyone know if Aust received any from the first batch ??

Certainly arent any available there now..