Tau Labs CC3D release!

kloner

Aerial DP
i want to get 2,,,,, do i need anything but the cc3d kit to make this work? looks like it has a pwm cable from a rx to the fc. it doesn't show ppm support, that sucks. cool, i got a wing i'd love to try this in

kloner

Aerial DP
CopterControl-connections.png

Jes, whats the status on there osd?

Last edited by a moderator:

kloner

Aerial DP
half hour

cc3d is the preffered aerobatic and fpv flight controller..... names like Juz, Enthapy, Trappy, warthox...i think warthox,,,,, Still trying to figure out why jes wants them

these things are hard to get, i've been waiting a year for them to come back...i had money in to innov8tive on there old cc board and they sent it back.

kloner

Aerial DP
wonder if there sites crashing or if this is how there turning it on at a certain time.... theres gotta be alot of people trying to get some

Kilby

I'm sure their servers are just overloaded. No need to take it down just to update a product page.

Kilby

The Europe store is hanging on by a thread, but they still don't have the product available.

Kilby

Coordinating this type of launch is the equivalent of asking to have a Denial of Service attack launched on your own site. I bet everyone is sitting there hitting refresh as well causing the problem to only get worse.

I wonder why they don't have a US distro anymore? OP makes a great board, but this is the area that they are really lacking.

Kilby

I don't mean to call anyone out, but man... what a bad idea this was. Isn't OP made up of a bunch of developers? How could they not have seen this coming?