XAircraft SuperX

rwilabee

Is anyone flying the SuperX on the XAircraft 650 pro. If so did you put the GPS low like the factory shows in the videos or put it up on the GPS Pole.

SleepyC

www.AirHeadMedia.com
I have the GPS high on one machine and low on the other, works perfectly on both, just keep the dish away from ESC's and motors and such.

RTRyder

Merlin of Multirotors
I emailed Xaircraft USA today re the professional unit as I don't see a click and buy for it on their web site. I haven't heard back on how to order it or if it is in stock.

Rich

Go here... http://xaircraftamerica.com/collections/all/products/superx-flight-controller and on the top right you change the basic selection to Pro then on the right side click add to cart.

I ordered a basic on the 27th, website says parts and accessories ship in 48 hours, haven't heard anything since confirmation of the order via email on the 27th, also waiting on a response to the contact tab on the website. I hope this isn't going to be a replay of the other Xaircraft USA...

Ken

rwilabee

I sure hope you are correct. I remember the problem before and it wasn't pretty.

I got my professional which arrived today from another source but he is out of them for 10 days now. It sure configs easy and the GPS unit is larger than my DJI WKM but maybe it is better! The quality of the 3 units remind me of the new DJI A2 all Aluminum.

Rich

Go here... http://xaircraftamerica.com/collections/all/products/superx-flight-controller and on the top right you change the basic selection to Pro then on the right side click add to cart.

I ordered a basic on the 27th, website says parts and accessories ship in 48 hours, haven't heard anything since confirmation of the order via email on the 27th, also waiting on a response to the contact tab on the website. I hope this isn't going to be a replay of the other Xaircraft USA...

Ken

rwilabee

I just had my buddy go in and order one and pick Pro like you mentioned. I missed that when I looked at the web site. It will be interesting to see how long before he hears or gets one. Hopefully someone from XAircraftamerica.com is monitoring our chatting here. If he doesn't get it timely I will have him cancel it and he can order from the other source in 10 days and he gets stuff from them in 1 day.

Rich

Ken

Last edited by a moderator:

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
XAircraftUSA is closed, the website is parked. XAircraftAmerica.com is the new distributor and he's probably getting slammed now that RCG has delivered much praise for the new FC system. Drew is a good guy so be patient and he'll get caught up.

Our review is pending, Kilby should have everything by the end of this week and he'll get started. He's been an XAircraft user since the early (some might say dark) days of the X650 so it will be interesting to see what he has to say about what is new and what is similar to the older systems.

Bart

RTRyder

Merlin of Multirotors
OK, seven days since order placed, not shipped and no reply to attempts to contact. Slammed or not, pretty much unacceptable IMO. If I did that to any of my customers my employer would be showing me the door pretty quick.

He could at least acknowledge the people that have spent money ordering product and would like to know the status of their order, especially when the website says shipment within 48 hours and the contact form says a reply in 24, neither of which have happened.

If I don't hear anything by Tuesday AM it's going to a Paypal dispute.

Ken

SleepyC

www.AirHeadMedia.com
Just so you know, Paypal won't do anything unless it's over 30 days.
How have you tried to contact Xaircraft? Phone? Which email? I know probably 7 people that have ordered and received their unit in 3 - 4 days. I think something happened to the order personally. i have no connection with them, I'm just saying everyone else I know has received their order in a timely manner.

RTRyder

Merlin of Multirotors
Just so you know, Paypal won't do anything unless it's over 30 days.
How have you tried to contact Xaircraft? Phone? Which email? I know probably 7 people that have ordered and received their unit in 3 - 4 days. I think something happened to the order personally. i have no connection with them, I'm just saying everyone else I know has received their order in a timely manner.

Status of the order on the website shows paid/unfulfilled, email has gone unanswered, PayPal shows the funds transferred and the transaction completed. If you have a webstore and are at all paying attention, at least one of those should be an indication that there is an order there waiting to be processed without even looking at the email.

Ken

Hey RTRyder

I am out of the office this week, but I have Stuart handling orders. I have not received an email from you. Can you send me a PM so we can get it worked out. Like Bart said we got a little slammed this week, but are getting everything out as fast as we can. All open orders are being shipped right now. Sorry for any delay.

rwilabee

Drew Has been responding to me after each e-mail I send him. In fact some SuperX Controllers my friend and I ordered he said is going to be shipped on Monday. I'm glad they are not XAircraft USA

Rich

RTRyder

Merlin of Multirotors
Hey RTRyder

I am out of the office this week, but I have Stuart handling orders. I have not received an email from you. Can you send me a PM so we can get it worked out. Like Bart said we got a little slammed this week, but are getting everything out as fast as we can. All open orders are being shipped right now. Sorry for any delay.

Shipping notice received, we're done.

Check the email account that your website contact tab goes to, if there's nothing there you may want to check to see if its actually working.

Ken

VIQuad

Will the Zenmuse h3-2d gimball work with the SuperX flight controller?...

If not,whats another good GoPro3 gimbal other than the Tarot 2d?

Bowley

Will the Zenmuse h3-2d gimball work with the SuperX flight controller?...

If not,whats another good GoPro3 gimbal other than the Tarot 2d?

Aeroxcraft is great, 3 levels of vibe isolation (rubber grommets on rail mounts, rubber or silicon isolators and silicon studs in the cage) comes with Martinez board already setup, mine worked great straight out the box. It doesn't need any input fro the FC, unlike the H3-2D does from Naza or WKM I think. It just need one Rx input for tilt.

Last edited by a moderator:

VIQuad

Great info...

Which one did you get?...I see they offer a few.

Do you have a link or video of it in action?

Thanks for the help.

We get messages every day though the tab, not sure what happened there. Anyways sorry for the delay on your order. It was an internal communication error and won't happen again. Enjoy your SuperX

Bowley

Great info...

Which one did you get?...I see they offer a few.

Do you have a link or video of it in action?

Thanks for the help.

The brushless gopro 3 one, comes with option of XAircraft, Droidwork or Aeroxcraft rail mountings, have a look at the thread on here, plenty video footage