Tau Labs CC3D release!

Kilby

I think you will like the CC, kloner. It's a little more wild than the Naza. It will change your flying style some I bet. FPV on a CC board is a whole different beast. Where Naza is light and soft and just floats around, the CC will let you point the quad straight down and punch it to take off. Mine always feels like it just wants to take off running, even with the settings dialed back.

kloner

Aerial DP
I'm gonna try it on a big fat pimped out FPV hex and my ZXL 81" nex5 carrying zephyr. hope its smoother than this ET guardian. it is driving me nutts trying to adjust anything. I gotta get my hands on the rev though....... sticky icky hands

should just suck it up and get ruby

Kilby

My board should be here tomorrow, but my shapeways case doesn't even look like it has been made yet. Kloner, did you have an option of what type of plastic yours was made from? I just looked at my order and it's white plastic. I'd rather have black tbh. What did you get?

-Terry

Kilby

black was twice as much so i went with white. Figured i'll decorate black, dye, something

Glad I didn't see the option then. I'll probably just leave mine white. It will be a nice offset from the all black frame.

In the last hour my order has gone from an expected ship date of Oct 31 to being shipped and expected here tomorrow. Crazy.

kloner

Aerial DP
just got a call from fedex that my controllers are wrapped up in customs. When they opened it there was no invoice and they need one to clear customs. wtf... got alot of luck

That is really random. I've ordered a TON of stuff from the AU store and it has never been caught in customs. That is so weird. Did they tell you what the solution is?

kloner

Aerial DP
email a copy of my receipt and an explanation of what it is. Told them it's a stabilizer for my plane to smooth out the wind bouncing it around. I order a ton of stuff internationaly. Some totaly legit and some, well, depends who you ask and where your at exactly. i'm probably on some list....... i'm kloner from cali,,,, haha

kloner

Aerial DP
I also order a ton of crap from trappy,,,,, he does from me too so that could very easily get me on some sort of watch list, just guessin

Kilby

Mine arrived Thursday with the shape ways case. I got it installed last night, but didn't have time to set it up with the software yet. Maybe tonight.