Share Your FPV Camera Expirence with SecurityCamera2000

kloner

Aerial DP
those are the stepdowns, but then your missing the filters, there called l-c filter, dpcav and hobbyking have em. by the time you add in any osd your money ahead using the core.

Peeyar

Hello Kloner

According to the tbs website the TBS59 is not compatible with ezosd.

I am planning to get the PZ0513 but I am not sure if this camera is compatible.

Thanks
Pierre

SC2000

Hello Kloner

According to the tbs website the TBS59 is not compatible with ezosd.

I am planning to get the PZ0513 but I am not sure if this camera is compatible.

Thanks
Pierre

@pierre
did you get your cam work well done with the EzOSD now?
EzOSD is really complicated, we send one free cam to the EzOSD company to have a test, but still haven't got their reply.

Peeyar

Hello SC2000

Right now I have a temporary fix for my cam pz0420. If I power on my quad with the camera connected to my ezosd it works fine but the EZOSD CAN NOT ACQUIRE SATELLITES. Like what sassen from immersionRC stated that there is something wrong with the video signal of the camera.

So my temporary fix is to unplug the camera and let the EZOSD acquire satellites and then after its finished then I plug the camera again. Maybe im just unlucky to have a pz0420 that is incompatible with ezosd.

SC2000

Hello SC2000

Right now I have a temporary fix for my cam pz0420. If I power on my quad with the camera connected to my ezosd it works fine but the EZOSD CAN NOT ACQUIRE SATELLITES. Like what sassen from immersionRC stated that there is something wrong with the video signal of the camera.

So my temporary fix is to unplug the camera and let the EZOSD acquire satellites and then after its finished then I plug the camera again. Maybe im just unlucky to have a pz0420 that is incompatible with ezosd.

great! temporary fix, better than no solution.
sorry that we are not familiar with ezosd, seems that you knows more than us.

kloner

Aerial DP
it isn't only sc2000 version of the cam, it's just about every super had ccd sony cam does it to the best of my knowledge

VovanCBR

Hi,

is any any luck to see a Special Offers for PZ0513's in near future? really wanted to try this one after PZ0420

best,
vm

SC2000

Color cast problem with your cam? No wonder, it does exist in many cams, seawolf cam from SC2000 meet this problem as well.

However, we improve the original filter and study a new one: ACQ2357X. After repeated tests in our pixim cameras, such as PZ0481, PZ0482,PZ0512, PZ0513 , PZ0514...Glad to find they really get better image quality and more real color!!!
biggrin.gif

Of course better in other kinds of cams, too. Would you like to have a try? Appreciated link to: http://www.securitycamera2000.com/pr...-Blocking.html

( Kindly Note: SC2000 customers who purchased the pixim cam before could get the free upgraded one, if you need it, pls free to email us:info@securitycamera2000.com)
smile.gif

Regards,
SC2000

PeteDee

Mr take no prisoners!
I would just like my order to arrive, shows up as invalid tracking number at Auspost, thats a worry.

Pete

SC2000

I would just like my order to arrive, shows up as invalid tracking number at Auspost, thats a worry.

Pete

hello, could you advise me your order number from SC2000? if ship the order by post office, shipping time usually takes 2-3 weeks, and the shipping website does not update the shipping information frequently, it usually just show three status: Shipment -- In transit -- delivered.

Regards.
SC2000

jetbootz

HI

I have a few lines and dirty picture from using power from TBS battery pack and not using filter, so , I buy this filter as it is made specially got FPV cams...

http://team-blacksheep.com/products/prod:commonmodelcfilter

problem is , with ALL SC2000.com FPV camera I try it makes the picture black. ie no picture is transmitted at all.

Is this problem know about >? If so what is the fix ?

thanks

SC2000

Hi,

Thanks for your contacting.

Could you please advise me the SKU of our cameras you work with that filter?

Await your kindly reply.

Best Regards,
SC2000

HI

I have a few lines and dirty picture from using power from TBS battery pack and not using filter, so , I buy this filter as it is made specially got FPV cams...

http://team-blacksheep.com/products/prod:commonmodelcfilter

problem is , with ALL SC2000.com FPV camera I try it makes the picture black. ie no picture is transmitted at all.

Is this problem know about >? If so what is the fix ?

thanks