Share Your FPV Camera Expirence with SecurityCamera2000

SC2000

SC2000

Hi all,

SecurityCamera2000 always welcome your feedback videos! If you think you videos are very wonderful, please don't hesitate to send it to us! We appreciate and will send you the coupon when we receive your video, you even have chance to get our free item as a gift.
wink.gif

Best Regards,
SC2000

grayvard

View attachment 15810CCTV-PZ0512 - Pixim SEAWOLF Sensor chip 690TVL HD Ultra WDR Camera 3.6mm lens OSD
What are the other unused sockets in this picture for? I am interested in only having video and 12v power when flyingthe aircraft (Is the 4 pin socket in the upper left of the picture for that purpose?), and only using the large cabling when programming.
Thanks

Attachments

• pz0512-4-chip_1.jpg
    pz0512-4-chip_1.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 232

kloner

Aerial DP
yellow black and red in your picture are the three wires you need. i usually unclip all the other wires from the main plastic clip except those three and solder them straight into the system

grayvard

I was hoping to have the option of just plugging in (and unplugging) the appropriate cable as needed, I've seen some older cameras that had the 4 pin socket for the three wire set up. This one is so new I didn't know if it was the same. I have had no luck in finding a pin out yet. I may have to do as you suggest after programming the camera to my liking.
Thanks

kloner

Aerial DP
they sell a 4 pin plug that you put on like i still described, small molex in a big connector. think there a $1 when you add it with the camera

SC2000

View attachment 19721CCTV-PZ0512 - Pixim SEAWOLF Sensor chip 690TVL HD Ultra WDR Camera 3.6mm lens OSD
What are the other unused sockets in this picture for? I am interested in only having video and 12v power when flyingthe aircraft (Is the 4 pin socket in the upper left of the picture for that purpose?), and only using the large cabling when programming.
Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for your contacting and sorry for my late reply.

On this camera, only the below socket that plug the connector is useful, The rest sockets are not useful for you, just for testing or using on its production.

Any question please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards,
Securitycamera2000

SC2000

Dear all,

Thank you very much for your support to Securitycamera2000 for long!!

The Chinese New Year is coming, so we will have a leave from 29th of Jan. to 3rd of Feb. During this period, if there is any urgent question/ problem regarding our products, please feel free to contact us by email: info@securitycamera2000.com our on-duty colleague will reply you within 24 hours.

Thanks for your kindly understanding.

Best Regards,
Securitycamera2000

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Happy New Year SC2000! Be safe with your fireworks and come back and say hello when you're done.
Bart

kloner

Aerial DP
that would be asking for what 5 volt cameras they offer. I'm unsure just wanted to translate in case sc didn't know