Share Your FPV Camera Expirence with SecurityCamera2000

SC2000

Hi, Everybody,

I am one of the staffs from SecurityCamera2000.com We found that a lot of FPV players have bought many products from our online store. It is my great honor to represent our company to express our sincere gratitude.

And now we decide to start a new thread here to communicate more with our customers. Any one of you has any problem with the products that our store provides for the RC players, you can directly post the enquiries under this thread, of course, and you also can directly ask our customer services too by sending e-mail, talking on MSN or making a phone call. This our FPV page of our store: SecurityCamera2000 FPV Page-- http://www.securitycamera2000.com/FPV/fpv.html

By the way,we have one more place to share and discuss the information of FPV, here it is our facebook page only for talking about FPV: SecurityCamera2000 FPV Facebook-- http://www.facebook.com/FPVCamera

Moreover, we welcome all customers give us product feedbacks/reviews on our store or here this online review website: http://www.resellerratings.com/store/securitycamera2000

We wish our store would become better and better with your help.Thank you very much!And wish all of you would get more fun from FPV!

Sincerely Best Wishes,

SecurityCamera2000.com

SC2000

Attachments

• HOU0016C-1-MTV-Camera-House.jpg
    HOU0016C-1-MTV-Camera-House.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 447
Last edited by a moderator:

kloner

Aerial DP
you guys have always taken great care of me and i couldn't be happier with your products. Thanks for looking after us

pixim 690

what do you guys call this one, 4020? ccd 590 line

SC2000

New limited special offer of PZ0512

The limited special offer of PZ0513 expired.

Now is the limited special offer of
PZ0512.

US$64.99

PZ0512-1-Sensor-Chip__17845_zoom.jpg

Cheers,
SecurityCamera2000.com

Attachments

• PZ0512-1-Sensor-Chip__17845_zoom.jpg
    PZ0512-1-Sensor-Chip__17845_zoom.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 336

SC2000

3Pin Cable Connection Tips for FPV Flyers Using with the PIXIM Cameras

We know that many of FPV flyers love our PIXIM cameras, like PZ0481, PZ0482, PZ0512 and PZ0513. But one thing that FPV flyers mostly concern about is the original cable of the camera. Many of them think that the connection of the original cable is complicated and inconvenient and the cable is heavy, and that is not good for FPV. So for those reasons, we created this 3pin cable--CSC0009ZY for FPV flyers. However, a new problem has arisen. It is a 3pin cable, how am I going to connect it to the camera? Well, that’s the thing I am going to talk about in this article.

First, let’s take PZ0481 for example, now take a look at the following two pictures, one is the wiring diagram of PZ0481 and the other one is the wiring diagram of the 3pin cable.

View attachment 7885View attachment 7884
And now take a look at this picture; this is how you are going to connect the 3pin cable to the PZ0481 camera. Just ignore the blue wire. And PZ0482 is the same.
View attachment 7883
Next, we will take PZ0513 for example, you just take a look at the following two pictures, and you will get it. And also PZ0512 is the same.
View attachment 7886View attachment 7887
And now you can order one of these few PIXIM cameras as your next FPV camera without hesitation. Wish you love these cameras and enjoy your flight with these cameras. Thank you very much.

Best Wishes,
SecurityCamera2000.com

Attachments

• 3pin cable connection.jpg
    3pin cable connection.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 352
  • CSC0009ZY-3-Power-Cable.jpg
    CSC0009ZY-3-Power-Cable.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 470
  • PZ0481-wiring-diagram.jpg
    PZ0481-wiring-diagram.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 412
  • PZ0513.jpg
    PZ0513.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 416
  • PZ0513_PVG.jpg
    PZ0513_PVG.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 373

Kloner, Can you recommend a good camera from these guys, for our intended use ;)

Will our Discos be good to go without a case. Which camera could we use with EZOSD?

kloner

Aerial DP
you want this pixim that's on sale right now, has a 3.6mm lens.... i use down to 2.1mm and also have the 2.8mm, 2.8 is my favorite, this 3.6 is my second favorite,,, is what you saw me fly on my disco. no case, board cam only

595x334xDSC00979,P20,P281024x574,P29_595.jpg.pages  peed.ic.FfqlLitCEY.jpg

kloner

Aerial DP
sc2000, why are mine wired different and working? I i ever did was unclip all them osd cables into my plug and left the ground, +v and signal where they were. that made me bottom to top, black, yellow, skip one pin, red so that makes the one i skip also a ground. the last one i got from you confused me why the black whire was where you have here in your example.... guess both those pis are the same ground?

Great little cam, i got a ton of compliments on it's clarity

SC2000

sc2000, why are mine wired different and working? I i ever did was unclip all them osd cables into my plug and left the ground, +v and signal where they were. that made me bottom to top, black, yellow, skip one pin, red so that makes the one i skip also a ground. the last one i got from you confused me why the black whire was where you have here in your example.... guess both those pis are the same ground?

Could you tell me which camera are you talking about? Thanks.

kloner

Aerial DP
i use the 512 & 513...... if you look at the pics on your site of it, the thick grey wire on the older cams was black so got used to doing them like that. is it the same ground? did something change?

just ordered another of these sale cams, Steve in Lakeside

SC2000

May I have a pic that is about your connection? kinda confused.