Share Your FPV Camera Expirence with SecurityCamera2000

02deuce

Time Warped
Here's my experience with SC 2000. I purchased two FPV cameras without case months ago, and just recently order two enclosure case for them. Within hours after I made the purchase I received a email from SC 2000 asking if the enclosures were for the two cameras I purchase awhile back and if they were I had ordered the wrong cases. I emailed back and said yes they were for those cameras. They emailed back and said they would correct the order and ship the right enclosures. WOW I cant think of any vendors that would go back and check purchase history to assure your purchasing the right parts. THANK YOU SC 2000 awesome customer service!!!!!

kloner

Aerial DP
  • Ultra Wide Dynamic Range:The capturing wide dynamic range is 102dB typical and can reach 120dB maximum

it's the part that lets you look at the sun and see stuff in frame that's not the sun is lit up, see in the shaddows, etc. pretty much the difference between it and a gopro live feed

Razzil

SC2000 ... This Mini DVR you have listed @ $105.67

I wanted to order a camera and include this mini-dvr for a ground station osd recording solution.
But the same unit can be purchased elsewhere for less than half the price. Do you offer online price matching?

Hobbyking - $48.49
Foxtechfpv - $69.99

Maverick

SC2000 ... This Mini DVR you have listed @ $105.67

I wanted to order a camera and include this mini-dvr for a ground station osd recording solution.
But the same unit can be purchased elsewhere for less than half the price. Do you offer online price matching?

Hobbyking - $48.49
Foxtechfpv - $69.99

I use this one Razzil, and I'm very happy with it :

http://shop.righthere.nu/fpv-lcd-di...igitalvideorecorder-fj-dvr-sd4/prod_1405.html

You could also try this one : It became available after I had purchased my one ;-(

http://www.firstpersonview.co.uk/recorders-dvrs/fpv-pocket-dvr

As far as I can see, these two products are the exact same, but with a massive price difference!!!

larryfl1

hi

i received my camera and it has a 4 pin connector... red , yelllow black and gray...

my tx setup only used 3 wires red yellow and black on my old camera

can i wire to the 4 pin connector and just not use the gray???

Maverick

hi

i received my camera and it has a 4 pin connector... red , yelllow black and gray...

my tx setup only used 3 wires red yellow and black on my old camera

can i wire to the 4 pin connector and just not use the gray???

Yes larryfl1, you can. That's exactly what I did. My colurs were different, so just be sure of the cam pinout.

How important is the heat sink on the back of the 690TVL Ultra WDR Pixim SEAWOLF Sensor Chip OSD Camera. Can I remove it if the camera gets good air flow.

dinislam1395

Our PZ0420 is IR senstive, and this new camera---CMQ1993X--SONY Super HAD CCD 600TVL D-WDR DNR Board Camera For FPV-- blocks IR.

US$45.00

CMQ1993X-0-D-WDR-camera.jpg

Please remember to choose 720P quality when you are watching the following video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvhMdfjdy3E&feature=player_embedded

CMQ1993X-1-D-WDR-camera.jpg

Cheers,
SecurityCamera2000.com

Hi, need a bit of clarification. On the picture above the none ir blocked lens is on the left and the ir blocked lens is on the right yet the video says ir blocked lens is on the left and the non ir blocked lens on the right. Can you tell us which one is correct.

linter

is there one of these cameras / lenses that'd be better for someone with poor depth perception, even if it means the colors aren't as true-to-live accurate?

kloner

Aerial DP
the pz0512 and 0513 are as clear a picture your gonna get. the longer lens narrows the fov so you can see more from further away. are you having a hard time seeing now? alot is that hero feed. you saw tregs, that's the cam i'm talking about in a 2.8mm lens. 3.6 is pretty tight and you can see alot closer. getting used to what you see in the monitor and the crafts relation comes with practice.

linter

are those $80 pixims that much better than the $45 pz0420 that it'll make a significant diff in the situation i'm talking about? yeah, the hero's feed just isn't that comfortable to me. i think it's how wide angle the lens is. i know i'd get better w/ practice but if one of those dedicated cameras would substantially speed up the learning curve, i'd buy one. would you recommend 2.8 or 3.6? guess i could get both ...

(totally unrelated ?: think the dji-keyed props would work okay on non-keyed spindles like the suppos? seems like they should be fine, but what do i know?)

kloner

Aerial DP
totaly worth the extra money

heres 0420

you'll notice even sun at your back the 420 has really dark shaddows and going into the sun washes out any useable view. the 513 has a constantly changing white balance going on and it can look at the sun and see in the shaddow at the same time. you can buy just a luns for like $8 to swap out. i'd try 3.6 to get you going, then look at shorter lenses later. These guys are stocking these in the USA so shipping is a couple day thing for the standard free ship option. These are all i've used.

Last edited by a moderator:

linter

thanks for that. meanwhile, if you're using 4s batteries, what are you using to step down the Vs to 12 for a 12v camera? let's hope it's simple!

kloner

Aerial DP
the core thats suppose to be in your frame powers both and has a built in osd like you saw on the one we flew.