Monto RC Hobby **Avroto** Motors Contest Giveaway!! Beyond the hover!

warthox

Ok So this is my attempt to stand out for the contest entries. I had a soccerball sitting 15' away and i was landing behind it. I figured my gopro would be able to get a little better video of this but if for any reason this doesn't work with the rules let me know and i'll do another.
Entry:
Also if anyone wants to see, this was me practicing and playing with Adobe Premier elements to see what a theme was: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgBcxoM0Py8

very cool :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

juz

FPV pilot
Snow?:D

No problems Bartman, I'm sure we'll have a nice day real soon.

i forget sometimes that our summer is winter in the S. Hemisphere. Sorry!! I'll make sure to have something 6 months from now so you guys can have an easier time. Maybe something like using the heli's to make snow angels? Would that be better? :)

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
another try... stupidly i forgot to start the timer :rolleyes:

warthox,
nice flying, especially like the barrier between the table and the ground but are you flying 15 ft or meters? it's only 15 ft for the contest although upping the challenge by tripling the distance will certainly appeal to the voters! :)

warthox

warthox,
nice flying, especially like the barrier between the table and the ground but are you flying 15 ft or meters? it's only 15 ft for the contest although upping the challenge by tripling the distance will certainly appeal to the voters! :)

thanks :) i made 6 steps so it should be arround 6meter or maybe more. i wanted to make sure ;)

Jake Bullit

Fly,crash,glue,repeat!
OK ...you win!

That was great,sounded a bit windy too.

Loved the outakes too,I was half expecting you to fly it out from under the table ex props:)

FlyEYE

Warthox, I see you are supporting the prop makers also. Love how you made your quad run across the ground at 3:17.

juz

FPV pilot
I have some video from my (windy day) "beyond the hover" practice. Check out the hanging battery at the end. Think I might secure that puppy with a hook and loop strap :p Is a landing leg touch'n'go good enough?

Now I just gotta wait for a nice day so I can do a final run :D

juz

warthox

thanks guys :)
yes it was a bit windy.
this contest becomes a bit expensive with the time :D
great touch 'n' goes juz, i like the one at 1:02 with hanging battery ;)

juz

FPV pilot
thanks guys :)
yes it was a bit windy.
this contest becomes a bit expensive with the time :D
great touch 'n' goes juz, i like the one at 1:02 with hanging battery ;)

Thanks Warthox

If the battery disconnected there would have been trouble:D

x4FF3

Hi,

1st post and directly into the contest ;)

if i broke any rules, no prob. just disqualify me :) i won't be mad, because tomorrow i have to go one week to a professional training. directly after the training, i will go on vacation to norway. so i can't add a 2nd attempt.

kind regards
x4ff3

P.S.: the laughing at the end, is my grandma. so don't mind ;)

Efliernz

Pete
Looks legal to me :)

Too much on my plate at the moment... I haven't flown for 8 days... Thats the longest non-multi period since I started 7 months ago :( Only a week to go too... NOT GOOD!

Bartman

tomorrow i have to go one week to a professional training. directly after the training, i will go on vacation to norway. so i can't add a 2nd attempt.

what kind of training? a first post into the contest is as good as any other so good luck. tell grandma the folks at multirotorforums.com say hello and we want to know when we can expect her entry. if you're going to training there's no reason she can't fly your quad and have her own entry!

Bartman

ahhh, have fun, study hard, and we'll be here when you get back. thanks for the entry.
bart

juz

FPV pilot
only nine days left to enter!! post those videos!

Yeah, I am waiting for this bloody crap weather to clear:mad: Its either windy or raining.
I only need two minutes..:D

I have broken 3 legs on my quad during practice (CA repair) :p

I have just installed a new FC (quadrino). Might be a little tricky as I practiced with my gu344....the quadrino feels very different and is not tuned properly yet. Could be an interesting flight;)

juz

FPV pilot
2 minutes is a long time when flying like this :p:p was fun to do though!

my entry

Z06 Tony

2 minutes is a long time when flying like this :p:p was fun to do though!

my entry

I know who I am voting for. If final 5 were not picked randomly but by votes I think U might win. Thats some nice skill and smooooooth flying.