Kilby

I'm taking off in a couple hours for the beach. With a little luck, and some patience from Mother Nature, I'll have some new images & video to post here upon my return.

You gents have a good weekend!

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
I'm taking off in a couple hours for the beach. With a little luck, and some patience from Mother Nature, I'll have some new images & video to post here upon my return.

You gents have a good weekend!

Yeh right.. We would over this side of the pond if the flamin wind would stop throwing its toys out of the pram and calm down!

I got an Abby to shoot tomorrow but no chance with the wind how it is.. U guys been on girkins or what coz its coming from your ways!

;-)
dave

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Inception - UNKLE, Reign edit

Made some amendments to my Inception biking video. I was not happy with the last few clips and have taken on board some very useful feed back so I have rearranged and included some other clips I had overlooked. Also reduced some clip lengths(MAcgrafs ;)) I think the ending flows better now. Thanks for all the feed back

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Chalk & Cheese

I also put this together in memory of out local gardens and Museum which has been closed due to government cutbacks GRRR. Its does not look like this anymore so I am thinking of going back and shooting the dead flowers and long grass and send it to the PM to show how he is affecting communities double GRRRRRR. :mad:

Kilby

Made some amendments to my Inception biking video. I was not happy with the last few clips and have taken on board some very useful feed back so I have rearranged and included some other clips I had overlooked. Also reduced some clip lengths(MAcgrafs ;)) I think the ending flows better now. Thanks for all the feed back

Dave

Hey Dave, I didn't know you were an UNKLE fan. A few dear old friends of mine from Baltimore joined the group a couple years back. They were originally brought on board for live performances, but then ended up recording some of the tunes on the last album.

One of my favorites. http://itunes.apple.com/gb/music-video/the-answer-feat-big-in-japan/id390270016

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Send um a link to me video!

Got to admit her indoors is a music fanatic (Slash addict!) Out with screeming and loud guitars!

She usually looks at my biking footage and gives me a track but in this case it was one of the www.mtbvideos.co.uk possy, Phatboyian that suggested the UNKLE track.

But now I cant get it out of my brain!

Apparently the lead singer is from just down the road from me in Manchester, I think he was singer with the Stone Roses but Ill be corrected on that!

Dave

That is the 14-42.
I haven't tried a night flight yet, but I do have the Panny 14 prime that should be a stop faster for this.
I might try the 5dmk2 though for better low light.

Cheers,
Jeff

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Jeff, do you just rock up, fly the Hexa streight out the back of your truck, film, land straight back in and drive off..! or do all the places you film know your coming!

DAve

Nice work! Really enjoyed that.

"Jeff, do you just rock up, fly the Hexa streight out the back of your truck, film, land straight back in and drive off..! or do all the places you film know your coming!"
If it's a paying gig then they know I'm coming. Funny thing is I've been doing this locally for over a decade so when I take off people show up and say "your the helicopter camera guy..."
You have to love small towns :)

Cheers,
Jeff

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Av8Chuck.. Well there has been a couple of vids on here a while ago that blew me away.. That is by far the best in terms of content and the subtle use of your MR AP. Fantastic.. Now the content.. your editing is superb and the story line is pretty easy to follow and looks like the American dream is all well and alive in your family.

BUT

It raises a whole load of other topics that I am not sure about raising as this is a MR forum but because some of us are using them as additions to our camera bags and there seems to be a lot of peeps on here getting some really good inspiring stuff may be a Photo/Video editing thread would be a good one to start in the AP section.. MMM Ill go do it!

PS.. First names are good!

Dave

Dave