Show us what you shot.

Macsgrafs

Dave thats such a shame you missed the golden period, but dont worry...I have done the same but unlike you I fell asleep in the car whilst waiting on the dawn..woke up & was in glorious sunshine ;) ;) ;) At least you got a shot, a very nice shot at that.

Ross

Macsgrafs

Almost forgot, when the weather improves I wouldnt mind shooting my local wind farm.

View attachment 2757

Attachments

• windfarm.jpg
    windfarm.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 315

Macsgrafs

hahahahaha no it's not from my MR & the wind speed was very slow!!! Thats the effect of getting up at 5am, getting to a good location & shooting as the sun rises on a 4 second shutter. But I want to shoot from the air as there are 22 turbines here on this site, I think its one of the largest on land in the UK...I could be wrong? But it's only 2 miles from me ;)

Ross

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
Dave in these temps what was your experience with the lipos ? How much away from normal flight times in warmer conditions ?

Thanks

Boris

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Dave in these temps what was your experience with the lipos ? How much away from normal flight times in warmer conditions ?

Thanks

Boris

Sorry Boris missed this post!

Not to much difference.. I kept them on a down bootie with a chemical hand warmer. I just pulled um out when I needed um and flew them streigh away.. maybe 30/40 secs less time than a normal flight.. It was not a problem as my fingers numbed down and died faster than the batts ran out! ;-)

dave

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Slim227 and JH nice shots..

Some of mine from a beautiful winters morning

Love the VICAR parking spot in the first one

In the second one you can see fiddlers ferry power stations cooling tower plume some 30 miles away at least

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Eh Up Gunter.. hope there aint no newts there or we'll have to hold off the Olympics!

@ Ross thanks... up in the morning is the name of the game.. want to see a WKM go into survival mode!.. from the same morning watch this!

https://www.me.com/gallery/#100598

Mmm not sure why it wont link to actual video.. look for the Opps vid!

And it was the day before I left for Finland!

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:

Macsgrafs

Eh Up Gunter.. hope there aint no newts there or we'll have to hold off the Olympics!

@ Ross thanks... up in the morning is the name of the game.. want to see a WKM go into survival mode!.. from the same morning watch this!

https://www.me.com/gallery/#100598

Mmm not sure why it wont link to actual video.. look for the Opps vid!

And it was the day before I left for Finland!

Dave

Sorry Dave, cant get the video to come up :(

Ross

Kilby

The first shot was for a client. They have 17 acres and we were trying to show the overall size of the property.

The rest are from a quick day trip to Harpers Ferry, WV. There are tons of things to shoot around there. I'll be going back when the weather gets nicer and the trees fill out.

These were all shot with a Cannon s90 that J.T. helped me get set up. I still have some tweaking to do, but I'm happy with it so far.

-Terry

View attachment 2945View attachment 2946View attachment 2947View attachment 2948

Attachments

• 02262012_aerial01.jpeg
    02262012_aerial01.jpeg
    409.5 KB · Views: 358
  • 02262012_aerial02.jpeg
    02262012_aerial02.jpeg
    364.2 KB · Views: 373
  • 02262012_aerial03.jpeg
    02262012_aerial03.jpeg
    348.8 KB · Views: 314
  • 02262012_aerial04.jpeg
    02262012_aerial04.jpeg
    260.6 KB · Views: 266

Gunter

Draganflyer X4

the last job I did was a site for the Olympic cross country cycling event. They have tree preservation orders, badgers, historic buildings from the war...the list is endless, with a very hefty fine if you disturb any of them!

Regards,

Gunter.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk