ritewing ZXL

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
There you go! it may help with tracking too.

FYI, if anyone wants to buy my Z2, I am selling it. Depending on price I can get for it I may want to keep the EZ UHF to use with my heli. It is ARF. Has all components in place just needs to be covered and have flaperons attached, which I can do. I've got about $1500 in parts on this thing, make me a reasonable offer and it's yours.

kloner

Aerial DP
i.php

i.php

kloner

Aerial DP
ruby is backordered till after thanksgiving............. gonna spend some time on the paint too. Got the spars all glued in today. Time to work on the finish next.

guy1a

ruby is backordered till after thanksgiving............. gonna spend some time on the paint too. Got the spars all glued in today. Time to work on the finish next.

This looks fantastic !

What is ruby better in then et ?
Are you adding some fins fir the landings not to harm the camera ?

sgs II

kloner

Aerial DP
thanks

ruby is way better than ET. in fact, you fly it, send the guy a file it logs, he sends you back a fine tuned file that is usually it, your done, nothing else to set. has full autonymous flight, loiter, self leveling, return to land. alot of stuff et doesn't even offer.

Yes the landing gear on zephyrs glues to the outside of the camera platform, that wood there, it mainly glues to that for support, then a bead of glue down the LG once the monokote is all on.

kloner

Aerial DP
need something for all the gravel and crap..... you talking a screw on type or some kinda sticker thing?

kloner

Aerial DP
wasn't mine luckily..... they moved the receiver, flew it then they don't know what happened and found it like that. it wasn't even a week old

Lifter

wasn't mine luckily..... they moved the receiver, flew it then they don't know what happened and found it like that. it wasn't even a week old

Thought it was yours - bet ur glad it wasn't - bit of a bugger whoever it belonged to.

jcmonty

Ouch.. though it would have been pretty cool if it was still flying while it was on fire.

Kloner where and when do you think that you will maiden yours?