ritewing ZXL

kloner

Aerial DP
got my care package from ritewing, check this thing out. That ought to fly a nex-5

i.php

Danub

That's a super long wing. . . great for out in mojave. . . man, I miss Cali. I moved from Ventura this spring.
are you going to do split elevons? I think that would be cool, you could program in air brakes and/or crow for landing and slowing down in vertical situations :cool:
Nex 5 might be just enough ballast ;)

kloner

Aerial DP
email chris click, tell him you seen kloner building some zxl whatchamthingy and you want one. ritewing@hotmail.com yes, shes gonna be a one piecer. might do another after this just for a hero and slide apart

thanks Ben

kloner

Aerial DP
OV, it was 4 pieces till i glued it together. it's a standard zII with 11" wing extensions

dunno guy, still? it's a private server of mine, should work

guy1a

now it works .. thanks.

this is one big m****

---

what where the damages from the deep sea diving :) ?

kloner

Aerial DP
there was no damage from hitting the wave.... none but my confidence

I made a tether for the camera though after that. Got a pretty good handle on the jello, now i just need to be able to keep the camera onboard..... everytime it ejects it's another $10 lens scratched.

kloner

Aerial DP
it's pretty much wired up ready to check out. little more soldering. gotta take all the servos apart and make new servo leads. i hate extensions so i just start over. Problem is i'm not sure if the flaps need to go to the cc3d or the rx. I might be in over my head with the open pilot thing, at least on planes. it's not very straight forward. Honestly, i can't even figure out how to flash new firmware on tha dam thing. God i like easy, and it aint that.

Probably move straight on to RUBY with it.......

Kloner, you are scaring me!

Do not tell me you are moving away from the multicopters! You are the Grand Master B and we need your advice!

Rodge ;0