Picloc 3x setting experience etc.

rene.m

oh no. now my picloc is running crazy. With Lipo-power, have a look at the video. When i connect usb power only, picloc runs normal.
what could make the different suddenly? what is the different between lipo-power (BEC with 4,8V) and USB-Power?
pw: 123 (give it time to convert)

EDIT: i think, i found the problem. one cable looks like, the isolation was ripped off and the cables touched the alu-case.

Last edited by a moderator:

STEVE5

Hi to all flyers. Can somebody help me with connecting Picloc 3x Pro v2 to win 7 64bit. I can't install driver for usb to com bridge. Thanks for all.

rene.m

ok, i have still the same problems. USB-Powered: working fine, Lipo-BEC-powered, picloc runs crazy. now different than on the beginning. have a look at the ppm-sum-values. they stop, when i turn on lipo-power. (before i checked and changed all the cables and rx, picloc-toolz showed crazy values at ppm-sum.)

george, can you help me?

UPDATE:
When i connect the rx with i1-5, it works fine. with the ppm-sum not. (i use a ppm-encoder v2.0)
But i dont know at the moment, if this is really the problem.
BUT: if this is the problem, how to use AUX3 with only 5 input-channels?

password: 123

oh no. now my picloc is running crazy. With Lipo-power, have a look at the video. When i connect usb power only, picloc runs normal.
what could make the different suddenly? what is the different between lipo-power (BEC with 4,8V) and USB-Power?
pw: 123 (give it time to convert)

EDIT: i think, i found the problem. one cable looks like, the isolation was ripped off and the cables touched the alu-case.

STEVE5

Hi Rene,
maybe is your voltage too low (4,8). In the Picloc connection diagram is writen input power from 5 to 8V.

May i ask you for your setup of ppm sum? I am on Futaba 14SG and i never saw any input from it. Can u help me pls.
Thanks for all

pagani

i have a v1 picloc 3x pro and version 56 76, i cant find the toolz of this version? do you think i have to upgrade to 58 28 version??
in january i upgadeted in 58 23 and i had serious problems , is 58 28 ok???

rene.m

Hi.

i also tried it with 6V, but no different.
so i removed the ppmsum now. i couldnt work it out to fix it. so no more AUX3. But as i can see now, the values of pan are (at the moment) not in- oder decreasing. strange.

the only problem stays on the pan. it isnt turning smooth, it always make "steps", when pan slow or when the heli pans slow. even with little gain and acc (p+d)

Hi Rene,
maybe is your voltage too low (4,8). In the Picloc connection diagram is writen input power from 5 to 8V.

May i ask you for your setup of ppm sum? I am on Futaba 14SG and i never saw any input from it. Can u help me pls.
Thanks for all

nikizwan

Hello

I just bought a PICLOC 3X and AV200

Can somebody help me how to set it up.

Which transmitter shall I get for Camera Operator?

and How to connect RX with PICLOC

Thanks in advance!

Same as the RSGS thread for Photohigher. I think they have abandoned the current products+customers and are working on the next 'greatest thing'.

Fredasss

Sometimes George tales time to answer but at this time several mails with no answers... Seems strange, usualy he ise to takes care of his customers...

GeorgeM

Hi Guys.... Yes... I am still alive !!

Big apologies for lack of replies.... my real day job has got crazy on me lately.
I've still replied to emergencies etc... but perhaps I may have missed some emails in the mumbo-jumbo....
My inbox has gone out of control again, and I'll just have to delete all old emails, and get back to a fresh inbox which also means that old emails will unfortunately not get replied to..... unless you re-send.
Sorry !!!!

Brushless and stuff related to brushless gimbals....
SSsssssssss.......
Quietly coming out with something that is unavailable right now unless you pay top dollar....
Expect top performance.

GM>>