Kloners Disco, lets try this again

kloner

Aerial DP
this is at my house, only thing that kept zapping it was the oak tree the antennas were under has a trunk 6 foot thick, when i got that trunk and the antennas between like at 1:56, 2:03, etc. That colory junk is the tree trunk

this is a 500mw lawmate 2.4 vtx, runs 5volt. That was it's first flight, had the monitor facing me so could keep and eye on the rssi strength insteadof to record. the recording just happens, turn on the rx it starts recording

Last edited by a moderator:

kloner

Aerial DP
radiolink? dragonlink? so the price difference between dragonlink and ezuhf aint much used....... new is less than$50 difference? how much is chainlink? i've heard of that one loosing link alot. might research it before you waste money on something that doesn't work

I scour the forums alot, i'll keep my eyes open for ya

kloner

Aerial DP
the way i had it setup it wasn't balanced, in fact was opposite in it was cantilever. it almost worked with a big enough servo but not it was a little jumpy. made a better servo on a dial so you can move the point of view around, but for a stabilized gimble, it wasn't ever gonna be butter smooth.

If you like gimbles and discos, stay tuned for news soon

kloner

Aerial DP
it's coming soon. not sure what there charging or specifics yet, but wait if this is your thing

kloner

Aerial DP
It's a new tbs product. don't really know anything about it but it's general idea and name,,,,, Discovery PRO