Sup multirotor people? This is pete from los angeles

Mauronic

Built a Stealth Metal Armour from Multiwiicopters a couple of weeks ago and so far have flown it 4 times. Last one was the first with my GoPro and soon enough she will be rigged for FPV. Looking forward to learning a lot here, meeting some people and help other's out when I can.

View attachment 5167

Attachments

• IMG_0088.jpg
    IMG_0088.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 188

jrlederer

Nice to have you here, welcome! I live in L.A. too, FYi. Just a quick question/comment for your MWC copter for you that might well help your setup out. The balance, even with the battery offset toward the rear as you have done, looks like it would not be equal front/back-wise. Check this to be sure, as the flight charactreristics will be off if heavier toward the front, as I suspect. Having the same small frame myself, I know that the GoPRo's mounting extension can be easily retracted to accomplish just this task. Maybe I'm completely wrong, but at least mine looks a little different with the same setup; the camera is a bit closer to the center if the frame.

kloner

Aerial DP
Sup, welcome

nice rig and i concour. whats the little rubber duck antenna on the back doing?

Mauronic

@jrlederer Sweet - where do you fly? I am near Pasadena. The setup is balanced with a slight lean forward which was recommended by MWC. As an aside, I just flipped the camera upside down b/c my first flight test video looked like jello. Gonna test it today hopefully.

@kloner - That's the Tx for my telemetry (low voltage warning). Will eventually go away when I am done converting this to FPV (over the next couple of weeks). http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uh_viewItem.asp?idProduct=10343