GoPro 3

kloner

Aerial DP
send a note to trappy, he'll tell ya, i think. i had it but never bought it then closed the window....... they have it in sheets, cheap. cut to fit like between the lens and layer lens part,, or case and lens

meme

And this was filmed in 720-100P,narrow, no protune, than converted in a 25% slomo:

Last edited by a moderator:

meme

send a note to trappy, he'll tell ya, i think. i had it but never bought it then closed the window....... they have it in sheets, cheap. cut to fit like between the lens and layer lens part,, or case and lens

will do that, thx a lot!

kloner

Aerial DP
that's interesting seeing the light sensor shifting like that. is the center weighted sensor part enabled?

kloner

Aerial DP
the go pro has a light sensor you can turn on or off.... little box with a dot in the middle. was wondering if that is turned on or off......

as the film goes, esp towards the end the light sensor shows it shifting as your yawing,,,,,,

meme

the go pro has a light sensor you can turn on or off.... little box with a dot in the middle. was wondering if that is turned on or off......

as the film goes, esp towards the end the light sensor shows it shifting as your yawing,,,,,,

found that now, it was "off"

meme

Have a look at that: This is raw footage and it was quite windy with bad light conditions, but: The Gopro is sitting naked and hardmounted on the frame, no antivibration pads, mats or earplugs between cam and frame.
Filmed in 720/100 protune.
This leads me to the conclusion that i have to stiffen the Arms of the Disco where i have lots of jello wen flying fast forward, but how?

meme

This was filmed yesterday with the Gopro3 on the Disco at -20 degrees Celsius. Gopro was setted 1080-50 M in protune.
The Gopro stopped filming 2 times when flying high and fast (windchill), i think she had to cold. :black_eyed:

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Meme - I WANT TO BE THERE! but I am here - Shot with GoPro3

Nice flying and what a place to be what altitude is that?

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

meme

Thanks Droider, like your pics too!!
This here is above Merano/Italy, close to the Austrian Border.
Max altitude was 2800 meters this time.