GoPro 3

Kilby

GoPro just announced that they will reveal their new GoPro3 tonight at 12:01 pst. It's 30% smaller, 25% lighter and has wifi built in now.

View attachment 7096

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350444530.221006.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350444530.221006.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 395

Tomstoy2

I would be estatic if they would just do something about the damn fish-eye! Maybe 60fps in 1080p, also. Hell, it could be a little larger and weigh 25% more and I would be giggling like a school girl.

kloner

Aerial DP
the rumor is

Supposedly it's 30% smaller, 25% lighter, faster, works much better in low light and does 4k at 15fps, 2.7k at 30fps, 1080p at 60fps, and 720p at 120fps.

http://gopro.com/

Jodde73

Do you own the Hero2? Tried to set the fov to medium or narrow?

I would be estatic if they would just do something about the damn fish-eye! Maybe 60fps in 1080p, also. Hell, it could be a little larger and weigh 25% more and I would be giggling like a school girl.

meme

Was waiting hard for that. 1080/60 narrow and protune will be the key for great videos from small FPV Copters IMO.No need anymore to mount the CX on the TBS Disco

Last edited by a moderator:

kloner

Aerial DP
oh man, it's out.... $399 for the full monty black version. 4k,,,, f'n a

there fov in the past has been 170,120 and 90 degree fov. my understanding is it's the same, just available in more than the 1080p mode. new lens..... i want it

the other additions appear to be hero1 and hero2 gutts inside a new case with a fresh lens

Last edited by a moderator:

RTRyder

Merlin of Multirotors
Now I know what I'll be replacing my broken HD Hero with, order placed and a 4 week wait for it to ship...

Ken

kloner

Aerial DP
They are marketing genius......... give the craziest people in the planet a camera and see what they send back.

kloner

Aerial DP
I'm not real sure, but yea it has that feel.... with the second shot i am guessing it's an alaska jump plane, they fly like that

Trappy is jumping ship from gopro, or trying

This would make a great second view for my next rigs..... down or back,,,, mix it up a little, especially back on the wing is a great angle

kloner

Aerial DP
if any of you guys are looking for deals on hero and hero2, there all over the forum classifieds right now.... absolutely flooded market. supply is high, demand low = great deals to be had. hero2 on protune is pretty clean, almost the same thing with the slower older processor but the right memory makes it decent