Commercial Photo and Video-photography

I use a 201 on one of our ships and it works great after I changed to expose for the bottom 2/3rds of the frame.

Here is a quick video with the underwater/flight gear

Cheers,
Jeff

Last edited by a moderator:

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
I use a 201 on one of our ships and it works great after I changed to expose for the bottom 2/3rds of the frame.

Here is a quick video with the underwater/flight gear

Cheers,
Jeff

LOVE IT.... GoPro o a rope! better than the last soap on a rope I got... Brut!

Wicked.. nice one matey great inspiration!

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
a pic from today's flights
bart

Attachments

• IMG_4235_cropped_DxOsmall.jpg
    IMG_4235_cropped_DxOsmall.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 228

CopterCam

Jeff,

Very nice !............... you looked like you were shaping up for a hand catch ? That beefy rig will flex your muscles........ what are the specs ?

Sid

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Hi Jeff... you need some solar on that gaff... and stop playing with your chopper and get some weeding done, those steps are a trip hazard!

VERY SMOOTH...

Dave

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
a pic from today's flights
bart

Yo Bart... quality! 5 wish I had had this photo today at InterSolar.. (worlds biggest solar fair).. I could have sold some world wide services for the manufacturers to show their products installed!

Great shot.

Dave (hick.. this Bavarian Beer is strong)

Bartman

just got home from a golf outing where i volunteered to provide aerial group photos in return for sponsorship of a hole. all in all i flew 21 flights with each one being 1 to 3 minutes each over the course of four hours. never again.
Mk is amazing, video is still spotty.
bart

Bartman

here's one of the pics. some had the green in the background with golfers, some didn't. not much i could do about it.

by the way, 22 flights including the short test flight when i first got there.

the point of it all wasn't that aerial photogrpahy is good for small group photos. i just did the event to showcase my business and bring attention to how it kicks traditional AP's butt.

edit: i need a beer. see ya later.

bart

Attachments

• golf sample.jpg
    golf sample.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 268

CopterCam

Bart,

That's a lot of flying.................. I know you were using the opportunity to promote your business but there are easier ways to capture low elevation group shots such as the shot posted. I have used PAP in the past for this type of shot. A pole with a simple gimbal and downlink is less stress and a piece of cake............. using a Golf Cart to get from location to location also helps ?

Sid

With the advent of the Sony NEX 5 and its swivel LCD a video downlink can be eliminated. This camera is ideal for low elevation PAP.

Emowillcox

Hey Bart nice Photo but not sure if I have a problem with my monitor but the golfers all have a problem with their shorts and their faces are blurry ! (-;

CopterCam

Hey Bart nice Photo but not sure if I have a problem with my monitor but the golfers all have a problem with their shorts and their faces are blurry ! (-;

Perhaps they insisted on this............ in ther current recessionary times Golfing on the job is frowned upon :):)