mutley2

Hey guys, this is Ludlow old bridge and castle, it was filmed at dawn when I hoped no one would be around. My quad is about 2weeks old and still needs a TBS cam mount (which I've ordered) and a bit of motor/prop balancing cos of the jellow, had loads of fun filming so be kind cos its my first shoot.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hey guys, this is Ludlow old bridge and castle, it was filmed at dawn when I hoped no one would be around. My quad is about 2weeks old and still needs a TBS cam mount (which I've ordered) and a bit of motor/prop balancing cos of the jellow, had loads of fun filming so be kind cos its my first shoot.
Isn't it a blast? We are all with you on that aspect of this technology. You'll want to fix your aspect ratio. Somewhere along the way your video got squash into a 4:3 aspect ratio when viewing in YouTube.

Chadfish

Here's a fun shoot I did for the Humboldt State University. They were having their 100 year anniversary, and wanted to get about 800 people to spell out "100" and have me shoot a photo and video of it. They also had a cherry picker there just in case the aerial didn't work out. My XPG gimbal worked better than I expected with a Hero3 and the battery bacpac.

Here's a video of an acreage/farm near my house that went up for sale.
Thanks to Jareth Atian for introducing me to Dexter Britain and his music. That's where I found this music piece just perfect for this video.

RCHelimenace

RCHelimenace
Just shot a couple un-edited videos last weekend at the campsite, nothing fancy , was just fooling around. The camera was hard mounted to the frame. This quad uses the Open Pilot CC3D board.

RCHelimenace

RCHelimenace
In this video here the quad is using the FY90 Q controller, can't say I was really crazy about the FY90Q board either. So far I like the response of the CC3D.

Benjamin Kenobi

Easy? You call that easy?
Hey guys,

I just moved to an awesome new place. Found these lakes just opposite. And yes, it is England! Although it looks like California...

Just hard mounted Gopro as usual. First time flying over water so took it easy. This version is Youtube stabilised.

Cheers!

Beautiful landscape from Tiom - Indonesia :nevreness:

Music: Indonesia Pusaka.
Songwriter : Ismail Marzuki.
Singer : Sandhy Sondoro ( Live on Harmoni SCTV).
Hexacopter : DJI S800 - DJI Zenmuse Z15
Camera : Sony Nex7
DOP : Rama Tribudiman
Pilot : Yudhi Yudhistira
Aerial shoot by Sukaterbang Team.
For further information, send an email to : info [at] sukaterbang.com.

Long range waypoint system helicopter gasoline for Cikampek Toll Road traffic report on Ramadhan Holiday

Date taken : August 6, 2013 (D-2 to Idul Fitri day)

UAV unit : RC Heli JRporo GSR260z - DJI Ace One , full waypoint system
Gimbal : DJI Zenmuse Z15
Camera : Sony Nex7

Total of flight durations : 39 minutes
Total of flight distances : 12.47Km (7.75miles)
Flying method : Auto pilot on toll road tracks

Base Location : Hotel Prime Inn, Kota Bukit Indah Estate, Purwakarta
Aerial team : SukaTerbang
Music : Close Your Eyes - Buddha Bar

For further information, send an email to : info [at] sukaterbang.com

[h=1]Fpv Skysufer Maiden - Sumarecon BSD , Tanggerang, Indonesia.[/h]

Music By Jamie Foxx - Fly Love (RIO)

Camera : Gopro Hero 3
Glider : Sky Sufer 2400mm