Jack Bullet
Gunter
Wanyocomplanio
Quadcopters
Zaxis...
RCpitstop

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
OK this looks like developing in to a MUCH bigger thing than I ever thought about or planned.. It looks like now it will be held in Summer maybe late June/early July..

I would appreciate idea's, thoughts on improving last years meet, Like more Lemon Drizzel cake (Zaxis) etc etc.

There is looking like a couple of prizes from the leading manufactures to die for but need ideas for something better than a raffle..

Dave

Macsgrafs

I will be able to make it now its not April, as the Mrs is off work for a few days here & there...Dave can you give some dates for us to sort out holiday (not start of July).

Ross

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Aye up everyone.

I had no real interest or feed back for the spring meet. I am still willing to organise a meeting at our unit in Burscough Lancashire.

We had been approached by a major MR conbtoller manufacturer who wanted to sponsor the event but their requirements kinda rubbed me up the wrong way.

If we can get this moving again and I can get a commitment from a number of members for assistance / commitment to attend then I will start the ball rolling again.

Due to my work I have been working away a lot this year so have not really been able to commit as much time to the forum as I would like to. That should change over the next couple of weeks as the pressure abates.

Dave

Langdale

Count me in Dave to help in any way. Just up the road at Little Hoole. I make a mean bacon butty !!! (Away on hols from 18th August 'til 2nd Sept)

Peter

Jake Bullit

Fly,crash,glue,repeat!
I'm away same time as Peter. Apart from that I'm good.
Can also supply the bacon and sausage for Peter to cook.
Nice to see you back on the forum Dave. I believe you been doing some tree climbing:rolleyes:

Sent from my HTC HD2

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
I believe you been doing some tree climbing

@ Jake.... How did you hear about my oak tree!
@ Langdale thanks for the offer. I think I just may organise it as I did last year.. very informal with no bells and whistles that I was planning. Back to just a basic meet up bacon butty and a mind melt.

I will take your holidays in to account. I am kind of busy uptil september anyway so may arrange it for end september/beginning of october. I was hoping for a surprise guest appearance so Ill check with them the dates they my be available.

Dave

So I Have
Langdale
Jake

I also pretty sure these will also attend
Quadcopters
Quattro
RCpitstop
Zaxis

Status
Not open for further replies.