UK / European Spring Meet 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Following of from the success of the first MRF European meeting last year I am proposing a spring gathering again to be held in Burscough at my unit.

Quadcopters.uk will again be showing a wide range of equipment and now we also have RCpitstop who after the last meeting has occupied a unit on the same business park.. guess where I spend my dinnertimes!.. So if you are into planes, cars, crawlers, boats then that will be an added bonus

Hopefully the weather will be kinder.. suggestions?

Thinking End of April.

All interested parties please chip in so I can keep everyone informed.

Dave

Gunter

Draganflyer X4
Oh go on then, I'll be there :) anyone interested in sharing petrol costs for my people carrier from Berkshire, I'll have a few seats spare.

Regards,

Gunter.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ZAxis

After the fun we had last time, it would be impossible to miss the next one so add us to the list.

Z-snr & Z-jnr

Not sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
After the fun we had last time, it would be impossible to miss the next one so add us to the list.

Z-snr & Z-jnr

Not sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
U 2 are only allowed if you bring the Lemon Drizzle Cake again!

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Oh go on then, I'll be there :) anyone interested in sharing petrol costs for my people carrier from Berkshire, I'll have a few seats spare.

Regards,

Gunter.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh no not u again! ;-)

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
As the unit is so big and I control the heating + we have a shower was thiking of offering a huge sleep over at the unit. Sleeping bags / airbeds not included and absolutely NO flying after the first tinny is cracked!

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Might even chuck in a couple of sausages if you let me have my cool box back;)

Its just waiting here.. 47 u know the road.. call in any time for a brew and a chew! Or I can drop it off at your works next time I am passing

Dave

Dave

Quattro

I'm gettin the words "barrel of Deuchars". Planning some long range FPV, perhaps pre Deuchars tho might be advised.

Status
Not open for further replies.