Sony CX730/740/760 info centre

Macsgrafs

Again, if he had simply put that info on the site it would save this whole conversation. It makes sense now that I have to adjust the travel end points for the 2 position switch to work. I find the zoom to be pretty smooth on the rc shutter. So far it is nice and compact, just this one issue with recording.

thanks all.

YUri

Glad your getting there now Yuri, its a nice bit of kit & I think works well...once you get it sussed.

Ross

RCShutter

Founder of RCshutter
I am sorry guys,
You know this shutter is new and i am working new shutter models so i am little busy. I could not prepare user manual for this shutter. But i am preparing user manual now.
You are right Yuri. I am sorry again.
Thanks for helping Ross

Have a good flight

Tezcan

Macsgrafs

I just got the switch to work. It has to from 50-0 on the gear switch. Voila!

Now you're thinking what was so hard about it now ;) I knopw I did once I got it working & it really does work well.

I am sorry guys,
You know this shutter is new and i am working new shutter models so i am little busy. I could not prepare user manual for this shutter. But i am preparing user manual now.
You are right Yuri. I am sorry again.
Thanks for helping Ross

Have a good flight

Tezcan

No worries Tezcan, you helped me so I passed on the info.

Ross

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
I just bought a cheapo. There are tons out there. The crap part is once you screw it on, the hood doesn't lock onto the body of the camera. I ended up using tape.

PaNt

I just bought a cheapo. There are tons out there. The crap part is once you screw it on, the hood doesn't lock onto the body of the camera. I ended up using tape.
Hmmm so you have to use either the Hood or the Uv lens..! thats very bad..!

Is there and adaptro for both?

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
No, just go buy a $10 tiffen. Then you screw on the hood to the threads of the filter. The only issue was the hood rotates around due to the design. Again, I have a 760 so it may be different. but a little tape fixes the problem.

DucktileMedia

Drone Enthusiast
yes. Perhaps our hoods are different. Mine screws into the camera. As filters have threads on the outside as well to stack filters you screw it onto the filter.

View attachment 9370View attachment 9371

Attachments

• photo (1).jpg
    photo (1).jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 325
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 327