tombrown1

I recently got the chance to try some different equipment and in this video I compare the results of three (3) remote control helicopter camera gimbal operations.

The Cinestar 6 copter and Sony CX760, NEX-7 and FS100 cameras were operated by me.

The DJI S800 and ICam copters operated by Mike Conrardy.

Comments welcome

Cheers - Colin

Thanks for sharing. Is that a Cinestar gimbal with Radians for the first clip?

Tom

Last edited by a moderator:

Macsgrafs

Bill & Matt, superb story telling video....but do we get to see the results of the shoot as well ;)
By the way...why were you both wearing peaked hats in the hotel room...is that an American thing ;)

Ross

Explorocam

Airborne Media Pros
Hi all,

I was wondering where is a good place to get music for my videos. Is there a place that guys get free music. I ask because I don't want to step on any toes.

shco1t

Hi Gotaerialllc

That was pretty cool as i love the GT86
it's gonna be the next big thing in drfting,
great shots and vid. :)

Shco1t

kloner

Aerial DP
I'm the only person that has ever flown over this plane. It was retired in 2002, nixon to GW rode in it

i.php

i.php

kloner

Aerial DP
They demanded it. weird, but the footage is crazy smooth. when it hits there website i'll link it.

andrewrob

Getting back in the saddle is alway hard but thaks to all the guys on here I managed to get soem kit together and go fly.. All LOS as I dont own a monitor any more.. was really interesting from the back of the Disco!

Thanks to Quattrofella and quadcopters.co.uk and many others for all their help getting up again.

Really impressive stuff! Can't be easy in regards to stick inputs with the road being so uneven too.

hjls3

awesome Kloner - secret service would make me nervous. i am hoping you spoke in third person to them. "Kloner dont get nervous, Kloner needs a coffee (get me one SS guy!), Kloner going to fly over the plane now" :) Seriously though - nicely done being an ambassador to what MR are capable of. I am sure the secret service and the clients were impressed.