Macsgrafs

"Hi I'm Kloner the stoner, gonna fly my thing over that plane dude"......probably not the best approach ;)

Is it the 747? can we see the results is the next question ;)

Ross

kloner

Aerial DP
They were super cool. We were doing a totaly different project outside, after they saw me fly, he invited us in to shoot the inside. We were all floored. The director made me more nervous than the copers.

It's a 707

Good for you Kloner! You were a good ambassador of responsible and professional MR pilots. After the accident in the stadium, that kind of exposure is very welcome. Admit that could not by done with a plank... Kloner back to MR, I LIKE IT! Obviously, I am still very addicted to MR! Kloner, I will do my first FPV with Fatshark soon, just got to try it, no problem of sweating in the goggles at -15C... I will let you know how it went.

Macsgrafs

They were super cool. We were doing a totaly different project outside, after they saw me fly, he invited us in to shoot the inside. We were all floored. The director made me more nervous than the copers.

It's a 707

Wicked mate, nice one. I don't know if I'm brave enough to fly between that helis rotors ;) Well flown.

Ross

kloner

Aerial DP
Thanks

I spent 16 years painting full size aircraft. We'd get a brand new 6 million dollar heli and tear it apart, be responsible for it and put it back together. Honestly the whole time i kept thinking thatcrap'llbuffout

Fixin to pickup an xl8 next

Av8Chuck

Same forests lakes and grasslands from Poland :)

Beautiful scenery! How long did it take to shoot that? What camera? The only criticism I have is that some of the shots are to short, I wanted to see more which is a good thing I guess.

Very well done.

Last edited by a moderator:

Macsgrafs

Thanks

I spent 16 years painting full size aircraft. We'd get a brand new 6 million dollar heli and tear it apart, be responsible for it and put it back together. Honestly the whole time i kept thinking thatcrap'llbuffout

Fixin to pickup an xl8 next

hahahaha good attitude to have I suppose....if you know how to repair helis ;)

Chadfish

Here's a little FPV fun at a local bird sanctuary, though there weren't many birds. A spectacular crash at the end... Though I had everything back in order 24 hours later.

Explorocam

Airborne Media Pros
Here's a little FPV fun at a local bird sanctuary, though there weren't many birds. A spectacular crash at the end... Though I had everything back in order 24 hours later.

I thought you broke a prop.

Looks like Cobra Motors, get those from Innov8ive Designs?
What controller? I'm kind of surprised. most controllers will just land when there is no signal even the OpenPilot CC board.

Chadfish

I brok 4 props! You can see at the end when I shot the totally mangled quad with my iPhone. I got the Cobra motors here: http://www.xproheli.com#oid=5_1 They come stock on the XP2, but they sell them individually too.

The board I have is a Qadrino Zoom from a year ago, there's not even a stable mode, much less an auto-land. XPro Heli stopped using the Quadrino's and now they use NAZA boards, but are thinking of a new controller.

kloner

Aerial DP
this was all the runs at that thing.... ss shut me down

working on going back with the 2 man

helloman1976

Ziptie Relocation Expert
secret service

So much for cheating your taxes this year then I guess, you're a marked man ;) I'm surprised they didn't take your film too. Did you see my new videos I posted with your old camera? I ended up putting the camera in Pro Tune mode but not using the Pro Tune software. I do the color/balance etc corrections using Power Director 11...it's very nice.