u4eake

Nice !! What lens did you use on the 600D ?

Here's a video I made for the website of our rc-club called Diest Model Club. Almost all aireal video was shot with my arducopter hexa. Still looking for a camera upgrade for it. I'm thinking of a canon 600D or sony HDR-Cx130. Not sure if I'd go DSLR or videocam.

Last edited by a moderator:

Emowillcox

Nice Videos AV8. What camera are you using on the ground and what compression settings are you using for your vimero videos? Your footage looks really nice on there.

Av8Chuck

Everything in these videos was shot with the Canon 7D at 1920x1080.

I edit with FCP and use Compressor for encoding, the settings are pretty stock 1280x720 H264.

Thanks for watching.

Macsgrafs

Superb Quality Chuck, I so need to upgrade my 40D to the 7D, especially after seeing the quality on here. I take it during HD filming its manual focus only?

U4 shame you didnt get any more footage of the MB339, wicked aircraft mate.

Ross

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
@ krleas what is the night shoot about,, I am sure it has some great significance but I would like to know what it was in memory of.. where they car lights?

Dave

Av8Chuck

Please could I have a coke delivered please!

That's funny!

I first posted this video without the "Coke Delivery Person" and there wasn't much interest, I added the "Coke Delivery Person" and suddenly the video found a whole new audience.

I'm not going to embed this video but you might want to check it out, this one is Diet Pepsi...

http://vimeo.com/17551222

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Here's a video I made for the website of our rc-club called Diest Model Club.

@ u4eake nice shooting but get yourself a battery alarm!

Good example of why a hexa is not a great choice for action shooting,, sorry boom in shot spoils the chase footage..

Dave

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
That's funny!

I first posted this video without the "Coke Delivery Person" and there wasn't much interest, I added the "Coke Delivery Person" and suddenly the video found a whole new audience.

I'm not going to embed this video but you might want to check it out, this one is Diet Pepsi...

http://vimeo.com/17551222

STEADY!... nice.. we call them there legs rib crushers over here!.. Think I may be a tad apprehensive if that delivered me coke.. Ill go for the first delivery please! Not so scary!

Dave ;-)

Av8Chuck

Nice !! What lens did you use on the 600D ?

Here's a video I made for the website of our rc-club called Diest Model Club. Almost all aireal video was shot with my arducopter hexa. Still looking for a camera upgrade for it. I'm thinking of a canon 600D or sony HDR-Cx130. Not sure if I'd go DSLR or videocam.

Great video, looked like a fun day.

I agree with Dave, the boom was a bit obtrusive. Couldn't you configure your Hex as a "X" to make the boom less obtrusive?

What camera gimbal are you using? Seemed to work well.

Av8Chuck

STEADY!... nice.. we call them there legs rib crushers over here!.. Think I may be a tad apprehensive if that delivered me coke.. Ill go for the first delivery please! Not so scary!

Dave ;-)

Yeah, she's pretty brutal but the nicest person.

Here's a day out my local field.

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
In our country every 30th November light the candles in memory of the dead.

OK.. thanks for sharing that.. today is our remembrance day for the same.. Poppy day.. It makes me sad and happy all at the same time..

Dave