hexacop

HexaCop
Here my first 360 degree (full sphere) aerial video. Due to the smart setup of my little stealth drone, you won't see the drone but of course there is no way to hide the pilot as long I don't fly PFV ;-)
You may watch the video with Chrome Browser or Youtube for Android to be able to use the 360° functionality.

Last edited by a moderator:

dazzab

Just some practice flying with an Inspire. Nothing special but you might enjoy it. Cheers.

Password = cmacfun

Password = adproperty

MadMonkey

Bane of G10
First time chasing someone else with my Tarot FY650 :) Got a few seconds of decent video. I'm looking forward to doing more of this, especially with warbirds.

dazzab

First time chasing someone else with my Tarot FY650 :) Got a few seconds of decent video. I'm looking forward to doing more of this, especially with warbirds.
Hey, that came out great! I've been a bit chicken to try air-to-air and can't find anyone willing to try it out for the most part. Although I did do this copter to copter test the other day at our flying club. Anyway, keep up the good work. That was really nice.
password is 'cmacfun'

MadMonkey

Bane of G10
Hey, that came out great! I've been a bit chicken to try air-to-air and can't find anyone willing to try it out for the most part. Although I did do this copter to copter test the other day at our flying club. Anyway, keep up the good work. That was really nice.
password is 'cmacfun'

Nice!

Yeah, some people are a little unwilling to let you fly close to them, whether it's their own skill level or yours that they're worried about. I'm lucky enough to have a club where we fly full contact combat and things like that regularly... people don't usually worry too much about their planes :D Right after I landed, the same friend (Cub pilot) and I went up again, him with a Radian Pro and me with my Bixler with a headtracker, and did some formation flying. A lot of the time I was about 2 feet off of his fuselage. Things like that are so much fun!! I wish I'd filmed it, I need to stick a Mobius on top of my FPV cam...

Air to air with a multirotor is tough, especially single-operator. GoPros have such a wide angle that you really need to be close to the subject, which can be nerve wracking if it's an expensive plane (or if you have an expensive multi). A narrower angle lens lets you be farther away, but then it's harder to keep in frame...

I definitely need practice, but I'm very happy with the first attempt!

MikeLong

Had a chance to chase a few Jetsprint boats a few weeks back (one of the guys running does our CNC work for us) Back out this weekend weather permitting and have cranked up the gimbal speed as was a challenge and a half keeping them in shot when they change direction on a dime and don't slow down :)

For those that have not seen it, imagine a tin boat with a 1000+hp engine stuffed in the back and not much else...

Kilby

I could have sworn that I posted this here already, but now I don't see it. Must be having a senior moment.

In any case, we just picked up an Inspire 1 and took it to the beach for the weekend to test it out. We ended up with this footage.

SamaraMedia

Had a chance to chase a few Jetsprint boats a few weeks back (one of the guys running does our CNC work for us) Back out this weekend weather permitting and have cranked up the gimbal speed as was a challenge and a half keeping them in shot when they change direction on a dime and don't slow down :)

For those that have not seen it, imagine a tin boat with a 1000+hp engine stuffed in the back and not much else...

That was really nice, followed the action pretty darn good IMO. First time I saw one of those races was a video from the Roswell Flight Test Crew about four years ago.

This is the last video from my Phantom 2 H3-3D combo before taking delivery of the P3. It’s sad to see the end of the P2 line but I am looking forward with some relish to flying my new machine;)

hexacop

HexaCop
This is an update of the 360° Video I had posted some weeks ago.
Even Youtube does support 360 degree videos, it works best with Google Chrome or Youtube player on Android.

fmkit

I'm going to break 10 days silence in this tread
for the past 3 days I was flying 380g quad w/ heavier 2-axis gimbals (400g +)
despite poor GPS reception inside the canyon and wind I was able to zoom

tonyh0905

Castell Coch, South Wales. I've been meaning to try and film this baby castle for month's now.....I finally got around to it :)