tonyh0905

I ran my baby castle video through ProDRENALIN, and really liked the fisheye removal (check out the shot at 0:28sec). I think it struggled a bit with the yaw shake, and looks a little strange in places, but overall I think it's a great bit of kit.
Here are the two side by side, what do you think, stabilisation or leave it as was?

hexhome

Television Broadcast Engineer, SUSA operator
I ran my baby castle video through ProDRENALIN, and really liked the fisheye removal (check out the shot at 0:28sec). I think it struggled a bit with the yaw shake, and looks a little strange in places, but overall I think it's a great bit of kit.
Here are the two side by side, what do you think, stabilisation or leave it as was?

I agree that ProDRENALIN is excellent for lens corrections but in my view, the stabiliser is not the greatest. The best I have seen so far are YouTube's and iMovie. Still worth the money for instant lens fix though.

Hey guys just wanted to share my 2015 showreel! All of the footage was captured using the Phobotics and none, I repeat non of the footage has been post stabilized in any way. Just color graded and a few timing changes.

Password: memory

Hope you guys enjoy!

BogotaMatt

Big Kahuna @ AirLulo
Objective critique : some nice shots, some very uninteresting shots. Some shots are nice, because the setting is nice but I'm not seeing much technique here. The dirtbike shot is great, but I'd like to see some slow/low altitude work, intricate movements, and it's not there.
I hope you take it as a constructive remark, and not a cheap blow at your work.