Guys, great looking stuff! Here's a feature piece we contributed some elements on with FOX Sports shooting at the Seahawks VMAC facility:

And here is some other recent material:

nick

Whales & This Lake - Sahara Blind (Official Music Video):
All aerial in this video was shot with my home made hexacopter equipped with GHT EZ Pro gimbal / phobotic cp fw1330 and a sony nex5n. Stoked to be a (small) part of this production.

hjls3

havent read thru this thread in a while - holy smokes there are some nice vids here - nicely done everyone!
here is a quickie I did with some friends for fun - skiers in the crowd might get a kick out of it - cheers

tonyh0905

F450 flight at Aberavon Beach. Just installed a new Alexmos gimbal controller, and not happy with the results so far, I think it needs further tuning.

SamaraMedia

havent read thru this thread in a while - holy smokes there are some nice vids here - nicely done everyone!
here is a quickie I did with some friends for fun - skiers in the crowd might get a kick out of it - cheers
Nice work hjls3! Really liked the use of ground/air footage together. Surprised at how smooth the ground shots are, what GoPro pole setup you using? Great skiing with a camera too!

John

hjls3

Nice work hjls3! Really liked the use of ground/air footage together. Surprised at how smooth the ground shots are, what GoPro pole setup you using? Great skiing with a camera too!

John
Thanks John - I've been all about trying to combine aerial with ground lately - at least for me - it adds a bit of pop to the aerial - we cheated, ground stuff a 3 axis gimbal on pole :) - been playing with a few of them - home made, modified and store bought - getting some good results from FEIYU 3 axis - and X-Cam. Skiing not all me - some me, not all me - and too be honest - was hard to walk the day after :) - cheers - John