Sean Power

Hey Guys,

From Dublin , Ireland and we filmed this short video showing some of the Transmission masts on 3rock mountain in Dublin, no issues with the high RF fields while flying !

dazzab

Wow, that is so cool! I'd be afraid to wear googles that close to the edge. Knowing me I'd walk right off the cliff.

violetwolf

Haha, yes and i was worried that the dog may chase it off the cliff too!

I might be tempted to move into that nice big cave :)

Benjamin Kenobi

Easy? You call that easy?
Hi all,

Well, I got one of those Inspires a week ago and have to say it is pretty great to fly. Here's a test video from the flying field:

BogotaMatt

Big Kahuna @ AirLulo
I have one as a spare rig, but while it is a very capable little platform, the image suffers from an unbearable amount of sharpening, and the TV network I work for has already warned me that they would no accept anymore Inspire footage... :(

Benjamin Kenobi

Easy? You call that easy?
Hey Matt,

I agree, wouldn't use it for TV. A lot of UK production companies use Avid to edit with, and the Inspire codec doesn't sit well with it (so I've heard).

You can turn the sharpening down. I'm just experimenting with finding the sweet spot.

BogotaMatt

Big Kahuna @ AirLulo
I used it once for some tests and man o man made my eyes bleed haha. For my business it is not very useful. But for the rest it is quite a platform !

flitelab

Here is a project we worked on last month for CBC TV special here in Canada that aired last night. All of the aerial shots are with the Inspire 1.