Picloc 3x setting experience etc.

DennyR

You need to get in tighter to test a camera mount properly. the best way is to use a laser pointer on a wall that is twenty feet away.

Where are you guys getting them from? I had pre-ordered direct with George last year, but cannot get ahold of him. Want to buy from a retailer that actually has one if possible instead.

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
looks good ! what voltage you you driving your servos at. And were did you mount the picloc, like recommended from george ?
I wonder what i am doing wrong :)

holco

I wonder what i am doing wrong :)

Maybe this helps,
Picloc3-tilt-settings.jpg

Picloc3-roll-settings.jpg

Attachments

• Picloc3 tilt settings.jpg
    Picloc3 tilt settings.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 374
Last edited by a moderator:

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
Hi Holco,

thanks i dont have the Av130 mounted any more, but i will again on my hexa. My settings weren't to far of for the AV 130 like you have them now. Hmm but i cant get the same results certainly not on fast movements.

Thanks

Boris

Skysurf

Could someone provide me the dimension of the Picloc 3x please?

Thanks,

Jesper

Last edited by a moderator:

?

well as of this morning we sold all out
we got 5 more comming for next week , so if anyone needs one pre order now to get them.
you can cancel anytime and get a refund if you can get them somewhere else instead.
Sandor Kruise

digitech.nl

holco

Hi Boris,

Like I previously put, [FONT=verdana, arial]you have to change the roll pot for a 3 turns, if not you can forget it to get good roll response!!
[/FONT]
Also set your servo refresh rate to 400Hz.

I uploaded the tilt settings also next to the roll settings.

regards,

Mario

Hi Holco,

thanks i dont have the Av130 mounted any more, but i will again on my hexa. My settings weren't to far of for the AV 130 like you have them now. Hmm but i cant get the same results certainly not on fast movements.

Thanks

Boris

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
Ho Holco,

thanks I will consider for my AV 130. I am not far off from the settings so i guess it could really be the poti concerning the roll axis. But like said i have a different goal in my eyes than you have. I dont want the gimbals to work perfectly concerning rough and larger movements. I want it perfect with no wobble no noticeable acceleration jitter on maybe 0 - 10 degrees or even less change of the copter. I fly my birds with dual rate 80% and expo 30 % so plainly hovering into directions.

And Result like these:

http://vimeo.com/32571891

I havent gottten up to know with any gimbal were the servos were on, either WKM or MK stabilization on. Shot with a canon 500 no post anything except fad in fad outs.

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
Very nicely done holco. I really like your synchronized video mesh up !

It would be cool to see an on board take with the servos off on the gimbal to get a feeling how much the picloc and AV 130 compensates !

Boris