Panasonic GH2 and Sony CX730 comparison

E-Copter

Very nice Fabien, very smooth footage. I did leave a comment for you on vimeo as well ;)
What FC are you running?

Ross
I loved the comments lol ! This is my father in law "bio" garden, there are patatoes, tomatoes, and these bushes are just damn regular bushes looool ! :highly_amused:

Macsgrafs

Hi,

the Fc i'm using is a "beta" unit and i will be able to tell more about it in a few weeks maybe. :)

All i can say for now, is that i used Wookong and Mikrokopter and i will not go back to WK /MK now that i fly that " Box" which is much smoother and powerfull that the both MK /WK together, but that's only my personal point of view ...

Best regards,

Fabien

No worries mate, its doing a great job may I add.

Ross

E-Copter

Hi Ross,

i'll let you now when i can release some more infos about "The" box :)

But i just love it :))) It flies like my good yeah old scale helicopters, good authority, smooth in the air, yet agile when needed. :)))))

Now i need to find a nice spot to try to make a nice video :)))

Best regards,

Fabien

sickan

Nice video Fabien! And tnx for your tips :)

I fly a Cinestar 8 and testing out settings. I'm new at this multicopter thing and at video making :) Just a happy guy with som spare time ;)

Hopefully it will not be raining tomorrow so I will do a test.

What props do you use?

--
S

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

sickan

This was my test from today, just ignore the video transmitter problems :) That was what I really were testing but the video I shoot is with the CX740.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgnKLgT-0Ls

I will try some more tomorrow and I will go over my propellers first, check if the still are balanced.

--
S

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

E-Copter

Hi,

i am using the "CarbonCam" props, they are.. carbon ( lol), cheap and reliable, and perfeclty balanced out of the box. Giving me full satisfaction so far. For a Cinestar you can also use the XOAR wooden ones, they are great !

Best regards,

Fabien