More bad news, Droider's shop fire

Jake Bullit

Fly,crash,glue,repeat!
Glad to see you back Dave, and great to hear that your SJLX8 and Y6 were safe.
Never dreamt it was you when I saw the news thread on your local website.
Keep positive, give is a shout if you need owt.

jffry7

aka TruckBasher
Glad to hear you Ok Dave...

Dont worry about this....

As a few people have said the Phoenix will rise again, well maybe, it just seems a really long road ahead at present.

You were in the same shoe 20-30yrs ago all you did was take the first step and you barely notice time. But I think you already know that, to think positive the advantage now is you have years of experience. This community will be definitely willing to help you in a way we can...

Keep it up....

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Aye Up.. A really beg thanks to everyone for there support and and off the forum.

Life is sort of sorting itself out and I now have a small work room sorted out and its slowley coming together with all the bits and bobs required for tinkering on my SKLX4 and ADX3HL, though it a bit snug in there when the SJLX4 is in there!

I would just like to mention a few forum people who have offered me fantastic support which I will be forever grateful

First of all Quattro, for just being a great buddy and mending my melted bumper! Oh and letting me fly his new Nazza!
Geoff at www.quadcopters.co.uk for getting me sorted with the basics on a tab and just being a brick.
Eyeball for his big shoulders and continued wisdom and making me get back on the horse
James at www.rcpitstop.co.uk again for offering and supplying bits on the drip!

AND everyone who has taken the time to post here or PM me with some amazing offers. THANK YOU

One last word to the sender of tools.. YOU buggers mad me cry!

Dave

ChrisViperM

Hi Dave....good to see you are coming back on track.....bits and pieces will fall into place, and there will be light at the end of the tunnel....some real bright light.

All the best

Chris

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Cheers Chris..

Your PM was very much appreciated.. and was one of the first ones to start to lift me and her indoors off the floor.

Dave

Hi Dave....good to see you are coming back on track.....bits and pieces will fall into place, and there will be light at the end of the tunnel....some real bright light.

All the best

Chris

Glad to hear your getting back on your feet, hoping in the next month or so to havd my next quad, So will have to meet up for a fly, Of course it would bd rude not to have another multirotor pilot's opinions of how it flys :)

Best regards Jim

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk HD

Jake Bullit

Fly,crash,glue,repeat!
Good to hear your getting things back together of a fashion. I think whatever you do it'll be bigger and better than before. :thumbup:

Sent from my HTC HD2

Bluerex

A bit late, but condolences for your loss and best wishes for your upcoming insurance funded spending spree.
And a big thank you to your better-half for letting your new birds sleep in the house...

This is my new Kincrome toolbox masquerading as some dining-room furniture :nevreness:
View attachment 9093

(Sigh) Just turn your screens sideways .. (stupid iPhone)

c

Attachments

• IMG_1014.jpg
    IMG_1014.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 238
  • IMG_1016.jpg
    IMG_1016.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 258
  • IMG_1014.jpg
    IMG_1014.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 264
Last edited by a moderator:

AndySV1K

Hi Dave,

How's it going now, are you getting things sorted ok?

Glad to hear you had some kit survive. I hope the insurance gets you sorted with minimum fuss.

You know where we are if you need any help with anything.

Andy.

Macsgrafs

Dave.....**** man, that's awful!!!!! I didn't know anything about your fire until just now on FB.

I have a few bits & peaces not being used, let me know if there is anything you need.

Ross