Ultimate Thread Drift Thread, 2013

tstrike

pendejo grande
The only problem I have with that wanna be commercial is they should of had 4, no 6, no, 8 girls jiggling for dorittos and they should have cut out all the shots of the multi rotor and replaced with more shots of the girls jiggling for dorittos and they should lose any shots of the dorittos and replace with girls just jiggling.

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
What i am wondering besides the fact that i could never forgive myself to cut someone up, is that if i would hit someone in austria and the person has some bad injuries, I would be ****...d its be a criminal assault etc.

Its like driving a car without a license injuring someone.

Last edited by a moderator:

SleepyC

www.AirHeadMedia.com
Yea dumb on all accounts. And it's *** pipes like that, that will cause our machines to be banned someday.
This infuriates me. It's just as dumb as some of the FPV guys doing dangerous and stupid things.

Hartz

Herpaderpinator
I switched to Chrome a while ago. You should give it a shot if you haven't already. I especially like the parts where it translates pages on the fly and sync's everything with my Google account.

But Firefox (v19 I think) just kept crashing on my girl's laptop, all the time. Reinstalling, clearing it from registry, recreating user profile all failed to fix it. Had to reinstall Windows in the end. So as it wasted several hours of my life I'd say yes, Firefox sucks.

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
thanks guys. i'm currently trying Safari but it's too different from Firefox and IE for me to adapt to it. I'll try Chrome. Firefox just sucks now, when I right click on a link I get a menu that vertically spans the screen but doesn't work when I click on it.

i even considered.....GASP!....Internet Explorer on my iMac!!

BorisS

Drone Enthusiast
guys something going on with the forum ? so slow since 1 1/2 days css dosent load during most page loads and so on .

Boris

Looks like Graupner Germany has gone into bankruptcy, was bought up by another company but they in turn dropped most of the products including the Graupner E-props.
Graupner 9 and 10 inch props are extremely hard to get now if at all.

So...... if not for the Asian clones of this excellent prop design, these would fail to exist going forward..... leaving many stuck with incomplete Graupner sets for MRs.

Most, if not all, are now being made now in Asia using carbon fiber instead of the original Graupner composite.
But I suspect there will be some quality issues with some of the new manufacturing sources.

Had to special order a last available original 10x5 Graupner E-Prop from Amazon.com but will not know if it is a tractor or pusher prop until it arrives..... trusting that the photo of the prop is accurate.

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
guys something going on with the forum ? so slow since 1 1/2 days css dosent load during most page loads and so on .

Boris

Hi Boris,

Sorry I missed this post. I don't know if anything was happening or not. It may have been a software upgrade that was being done?

Bart