Foxtech M700 7" monitor

kloner

Aerial DP
oooh, you gotta order wherever anyways,,,, Is there any electronics parts places there like radio shack? they'd have something to push in while you stand there and it'd be faster thant he week or whatever it takes. places that sell wire and connectors should have them, there on the back of almost everything. I steal them all the time from a box of old transformers i've had for 20 years. there nothing new

this is whats a radio shack
http://www.radioshack.com/home/index.jsp

nuki

Ok...yes....it's a good idea. I going to a buy similar kit, or a kit of adapter in a mart near of here.

Thanks for your help

(sorry for my poor english) ;-))

yeehaanow

I just got the 8" for my camera op. He loves it. (Especially compared to the old lillyput that was so dark, anything in shadow was black.)
I'll be getting another for FPV. Been using my $$$ HD monitor but it will go to BSOD with any interference, and I would rather keep it safe at home and use a $118 monitor instead :).
Shipping was quick to the US too. about a week.

kloner

Aerial DP
yea, they only offer ems for shipping.....

if he ever finds himself looking at a dark or light screen, that down arrow button changes the contrast without having to hit the menu.... it's a pretty nice feature, have used it alot now. i also stand right out in the sun and fly off it no problem. been nothing but happy with this 7" they have, bet the 8's even better