Flying weather...some hope :(

gadgetkeith

likes gadgets
na you want to look up "carp porta fishing barrow" its got a battery and motor on it

i could do with one you should see the amount of gear i drag round the lake when i go carp fishing for a few days

keith

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
As for going away, well I get married at the end of Ma

Just spotted that.. BH nice one buddy.. PM me your email I got something I would like you to look at before I post

Dave

Macsgrafs

Ross why not get a electric golf trolly and save the Mrs the lug! ;-)

Maybe its time Ross!

Dave

I would, but it's another battery to charge...Mrs does it for free....well almost, just upped her shoe allowance this year as well :(

first of all Ross congratts to you and the missis for may

hope you have a great trip around europe take ya time and take in the scenery so much of it is just breathtaking away from the big cities and towns out in the country

as for me i am in the 23 region google maps look for a town called " CHATEAUROUX " i am about 20mins south

a few years ago before we moved here i did a 6,000mile motorcycle trip all around france on my yamaha 1200 v-max and as i say take ya time to take it all in

i miss the old bike had to sell her just to much stuff to move

if either you passing anywhere close to me on your travels would enjoy meeting up for a drink etc

keith

I'll bear you in mind Keith, we once done a 3000 mile in 10 day trip around Europe....took 4 days to get out of Amsterdam, god knows why ;)
Then a 998 mile non stop from North devon to Cassis, southern France....20hrs later & the tent was thrown over my sleeping bag for the night ;) knackered.

But if we head your way, I'll have that drink with you my friend.

Ross,

I was gonna pick up this box trolley from Walmart for $20 to lug around gear. Best thing is it folds down into a file folder size.

View attachment 11244

I bought a carp trolley from ebay for $40 / £25....far bigger wheels as well, to handle to rough terrain that we take these things ;)

Just spotted that.. BH nice one buddy.. PM me your email I got something I would like you to look at before I post

Dave

I've replied to your video Dave (check FB)...like the vid, very nice

Ross