DroneVibes Drone Giveaway Contest! What drone should we award as the prize?

STI-REX

Gettin Old
I would Really like to be able to get myself either a DJI Inspire or a Phantom professional or Phantom 4

If i was to win one of the above I would donate my QAV400 to one of the kids at the local flying club

Rick Carmichael

As a professional architectural photographer, I prefer the 3DR Solo for two reasons. One, I prefer the still and video images from GoPro cameras over those from the DJI cameras. And two, I prefer the very sophisticated and yet easy to use programmable software options for controlling the flight paths.

So again, for me, 3DR Solo.

ct7lakes

DJI is coming out with the wind and rain proof model called DJI Wind 1. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to have a retractable landing gear. Anyway, an Inspire or the Wind 1 would be nice to have.

Clint

I think the Inspire would be a good choice because it's so versatile. You can film movies or change the camera and do mulitsprictal mapping or put a fler camera on it for inspections. So that's what I would want

Ron K

DJI Inspire, the best for aerial film making ..Film school dropout favourite ...here is my Drone video with the DJI Vision plus :

Andybb

DJI Inspire V2 with x5 Raw, already having the P4 and finding how great it is to fly and picture quality is also good, I think it's time to move up the ladder. If I had the Inspire it would then push me to get my PFAW.
Thank you.

dani146

Hi,
in my opinion the Yuneec Typhoon Q500 4K is the best drone (price / features).
It is RTF out of the box, it seems stable and easy to use, and it has modular design.

Wish you all the best,
Daniel M.

nicko777

Full Package Solo Mapper from Escadrone because I want to provide free aerial maps to the GPS user, for hikers, bikers etc along with the free data I collect and make available to all.