DroneVibes Drone Giveaway Contest! What drone should we award as the prize?

PauloT

This is a tough one. The DJI Phantom 4 is supposedly better for longer distances while the Yuneec H Pro has 6 rotors and a camera that rotates 360 degrees. The DJI Inspire 1 Pro can exchange cameras. I think I'd like the Yuneec H Pro over the DJI Phantom 4 if given an option between them. For sure I'd prefer the Inspire 1 Pro with the Zenmuse X5 camera over both of them. That's a beast of a camera.

Still, I currently don't have a drone so being able to own any drone that is capable of shooting in 4K would be incredible since I'd be able to add aerial shots to my travel and event videos. I've entered other drone competitions in the past and so far no luck and so I'm glad to see a contest here.

Well, good luck for everyone.

Last edited:

redcloud

I'd love to explore the potential of what these consumer-level drones can do for research and science here at the university. The school tends to spend vast amounts of money on extremely expensive equipment but no one realizes what a reasonably-priced drone, like a DJI, can do in the hands of a creative individual who is trying to arrive at a solution to a problem. Sometimes you have to produce results before your employer will put up the money to buy the gear. These drones are tools that have endless possibilities for surveying, tracking, sampling and getting specialized imaging equipment off the ground for a view from above. I have been working with a self-purchased DJI550 w/Naza v.2 that I built, but it doesn't compare in the technology and sophistication as the newer Phantom. I would love to work with one of those, or any other drone of that caliber.

Lumienier QAV-R 6 inch running a srd250 now not bad but was thinking about one of those QAV-Rs there pretty sick

Goodluck to all that enter!

Colten

Last edited:

RCFlyingKiwi

Yuneec Typhoon H. These people have their act together and will lead the industry, maybe not quite now but it is not too far away.

Harry Thorpe

DJI inspire :)

6b25e8704038b4e1a6918ebc9dd21.png

Gator

The fact that you are thinking of giving away anything is awesome in my eyes. Given that I have a DJI F550, I would absolutely love an Inspire, even a P4 would make me very happy.

Good luck to all whom enter the contest.

Regards, Mike.

DroneDevil

DroneVibes.com is gearing up for a big contest where we will give away a drone to one of our members. The question is though....which one?

We want your feedback as to what the grand prize should be and why. Should it be a DJI? Yuneec? 3DR? Xiro? Blade? Some other brand? And what model specifically?

Let us know by posting below what you want to see us giveaway and you could be the lucky winner!

Once we gather up the responses we will announce what the prize will be. If there are a few models that are in close running we may give the winner a choice among them. Contest details will be posted. In short though it will be as simple as posting in a contest thread we create. Winner will be notified by email.

So post below and let us know what you want a shot at winning to take your drone dreams to new heights (sorry couldn't resist!)