DroneVibes Drone Giveaway Contest! What drone should we award as the prize?

Ray Crowe

Make it a prize worth having, coming complete with a unique DroneVibes decal scheme. A DJI Inspire Pro 2 would be top of my list.

paparozzi

DroneVibes.com is gearing up for a big contest where we will give away a drone to one of our members. The question is though....which one?

We want your feedback as to what the grand prize should be and why. Should it be a DJI? Yuneec? 3DR? Xiro? Blade? Some other brand? And what model specifically?

Let us know by posting below what you want to see us giveaway and you could be the lucky winner!

Once we gather up the responses we will announce what the prize will be. If there are a few models that are in close running we may give the winner a choice among them. Contest details will be posted. In short though it will be as simple as posting in a contest thread we create. Winner will be notified by email.

So post below and let us know what you want a shot at winning to take your drone dreams to new heights (sorry couldn't resist!)
Yes please A phantom 4 would be very nice to add to my DJI Collection

Newflyguy1

I would greatly appreciate a new DJI Inspire please! I have been practicing every possible moment I find available with my current quad. I have been flying rc helicopters for almost 10 years now but very much diving into the aerial photo & videography world.
Most recently studying for my 107 pilot's exam in order to learn as much as possible & fly within the guidelines of the FAA. I aspire to become a commercial UAV pilot & make a career of doing what I love to do.
So in summation, a new DJI Inspire would be my dream drone to get my dreams off the ground, literally.
Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Blacklist

DroneVibes.com is gearing up for a big contest where we will give away a drone to one of our members. The question is though....which one?

We want your feedback as to what the grand prize should be and why. Should it be a DJI? Yuneec? 3DR? Xiro? Blade? Some other brand? And what model specifically?

Let us know by posting below what you want to see us giveaway and you could be the lucky winner!

Once we gather up the responses we will announce what the prize will be. If there are a few models that are in close running we may give the winner a choice among them. Contest details will be posted. In short though it will be as simple as posting in a contest thread we create. Winner will be notified by email.

So post below and let us know what you want a shot at winning to take your drone dreams to new heights (sorry couldn't resist!)

3DR. All the way please!

Charlie Whiskey

Charlie Whiskey

I got your email but was a bit busy

I was out with my friend UDI, we were hunting Typhoons well STORMs really although some of them are just VORTEX’s. We hadn’t seen anything and for SKYHERO’s like us we began to think we were chasing a PHANTOM. UDI said he had to go home to feed his PARROT who was due to lay a POWER EGG but I told him “were on an ODESSY mate” I can’t do this SOLO you need to be SPREADING (your) WINGS and getting some FLAME (under your) WHEEL’s mate. He just got mad and I felt he had some kind of VENDETTA going on with me, then he pulled a BLADE on me. I said “What the FALCON’s going on mate?” anyway it came on to rain and we got wet, well it looked like we’d had a total IMMERSION.

So we came home and I was INSPIREd to answer your email;

I’d like an Inspire Pro please.