DroneVibes Drone Giveaway Contest! What drone should we award as the prize?

DroneDevil

I'd love a DJI Inspire!
DroneVibes.com is gearing up for a big contest where we will give away a drone to one of our members. The question is though....which one?

We want your feedback as to what the grand prize should be and why. Should it be a DJI? Yuneec? 3DR? Xiro? Blade? Some other brand? And what model specifically?

Let us know by posting below what you want to see us giveaway and you could be the lucky winner!

Once we gather up the responses we will announce what the prize will be. If there are a few models that are in close running we may give the winner a choice among them. Contest details will be posted. In short though it will be as simple as posting in a contest thread we create. Winner will be notified by email.

So post below and let us know what you want a shot at winning to take your drone dreams to new heights (sorry couldn't resist!)

SpaceCoaster

Although there are better multi-rotors out there, I vote for the 3DR Solo. I appreciate the open source contributions that 3DR has made, in both their hardware designs, and software. Companies like DJI put out a nice product, but do little to contribute back to the community that supports them.

Jorge Pi

My opinion is a DJI, either an Inspire 1 or a Phantom 4, why?, because those are the ones that you guys are using, recommended and reviewed.
Also a DJI Matrice would be nice...

Regards.

Old Man

Make it really good and advanced enough that a great many would want it, and spread the word of the opportunity. Yuneec H920 or DJI Matrice. For many a Typhoon H Pro or Inspire would be enough of a draw. I have the Typhoon H and it's a great flier and shoots good video. In many ways comparable with the Inspire but the Inspire has a better camera. A Phantom 4 or Solo would also be good choices but far to common. The Solo, while being probably the most advanced unit on the market and having massive expansion capability, is now pretty much unsupported.

So the big draw would be H920 or Matrice, second largest H Pro or Inspire, third place Phantom 3Pro or Solo, and dragging the knuckles would show with Autel X-Star (a very capable aircraft) or Typhoon 4k.

Jonathan Atkin

Of course if i'm offered an M600 I'm all in and I can dream can't I? ...but realistically that's unlikely to be a give away...so rather than simply say an Inspire, I would like the theoretically soon to be released new version yet to be released Inspire V2. or whatever it is labeled. as it undoubtedly will feature at least the capabilities of the Phantom 4 as well as various new sense and avoid capabilities with maybe 360 degrees rather than merely forward sensors that already are in the Matrice 100. For a film maker who often does "reveal" shots flying backwards, forward sensors are less useful than rear facing...but hey.... lets see what Interdrone brings.