DroneVibes Drone Giveaway Contest! What drone should we award as the prize?

Ziegmont

My nod is to a Yuneec Typhoon H. As so many responses have stated, the DJI stuff is everywhere. So why not help expand the field, not to mention the Typhoon is an amazing Hex that will allow the recipient to evolve into better gimbals and photo equipment as their skills improve.

Great idea to have the 'Give-Away', many thanks.

Marv

DroneVibes.com is gearing up for a big contest where we will give away a drone to one of our members. The question is though....which one?

We want your feedback as to what the grand prize should be and why. Should it be a DJI? Yuneec? 3DR? Xiro? Blade? Some other brand? And what model specifically?

Let us know by posting below what you want to see us giveaway and you could be the lucky winner!

Once we gather up the responses we will announce what the prize will be. If there are a few models that are in close running we may give the winner a choice among them. Contest details will be posted. In short though it will be as simple as posting in a contest thread we create. Winner will be notified by email.

So post below and let us know what you want a shot at winning to take your drone dreams to new heights (sorry couldn't resist!)
DJI Inspire or Phantom 4

Louis van Zyl

DroneVibes.com is gearing up for a big contest where we will give away a drone to one of our members. The question is though....which one?

We want your feedback as to what the grand prize should be and why. Should it be a DJI? Yuneec? 3DR? Xiro? Blade? Some other brand? And what model specifically?

Let us know by posting below what you want to see us giveaway and you could be the lucky winner!

Once we gather up the responses we will announce what the prize will be. If there are a few models that are in close running we may give the winner a choice among them. Contest details will be posted. In short though it will be as simple as posting in a contest thread we create. Winner will be notified by email.

So post below and let us know what you want a shot at winning to take your drone dreams to new heights (sorry couldn't resist!)
Solo with a gopro

radioguy

Either a Phantom 4 (or whatever they call it by the time the drone is awarded) or a Typhoon H (never flown one but would like to see how it differs from the Phantom).

Ken Damato

I'm in for a Yuneec Typhoon Hexacoptor - 6 Roters with Intel
emoji768.png
RealSense
emoji769.png
Technology..... Pull KD's name out of the hat

DJI27

The Phantom P4's reliability, performance, very competitive price and proven track record make it the best quadcopter for both old a new pilots alike.

bobj

I think any of the DJI crafts would be great! If I could be greedy for a moment I'd ask for an Inspire 1.

Spitfire76

I was going to change my mind in favor of the Autel X Star Premium but as they don't yet offer a SDK I'll stick with the DJI P4

Last edited: