Brushless Gimbal for NEX 5/6/7/550D or GF2

SMP

Musky and I are chatting in private. Will see how this works out and will update accordingly. :)

SMP

Rcvd tracking number moments ago unfortunately Posta Romana website appears to be down at the moment. Still, a very positive sign :)

Musky

PICTURES...This is what you will get..... I am very sorry for answer you all with delay but i have a lot of work . I will try all my best to answer and deliver very fast but I depend from other provider and if a provider dont deliver the product in time i will not be able to shipp in time . HOPE you all can understand me.

Attachments

• P1050120.jpg
    P1050120.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 519
  • P1050122.jpg
    P1050122.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 461
  • P1050123.jpg
    P1050123.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 404
  • P1050125.jpg
    P1050125.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 320
  • P1050129.jpg
    P1050129.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 297
Last edited by a moderator:

Hmmmm....I am very interested in one of these too. However, in view of this I'm afraid I'm going to wait until several have been delivered with fewer troubles than this.

...sT

normand14

Hello SMP
Raport sumar:
Numarul trimiterii CO992534578RO
Denumire serviciu Colet postal extern
Subunitate postala de expediere Oficiul Postal Bucuresti 3
Tara destinatie QUATAR
Data expedierii 23.04.2013
Stare actuala In prelucrare
- Oficiul Postal Bucuresti 3

Simon, Could I trouble you to check the tracking number above on EMS Track-Trace?

SMP....

Sorry...I tried and it comes up empty. Doesn't know anything about a shipment with that number.

Watch yourself. This is beginning to sound fishy.

....sT

UPDATE: OK...now it's bringing something up. Says it's enroute to Qatar

cropter

Hi,

just received the gimbal . It is very well made, but I would like to have some info about pinouts and maybe a link to the actual control software.
The EOS 550D does not fit on my gimbal, the IMU is in the way. If I get the 550D in, there will be no more space for any cables.
Anyway, it worked right out of the box with my NEX7 !

Regards
cropter

Bowley

Hi,

just received the gimbal . It is very well made, but I would like to have some info about pinouts and maybe a link to the actual control software.
The EOS 550D does not fit on my gimbal, the IMU is in the way. If I get the 550D in, there will be no more space for any cables.
Anyway, it worked right out of the box with my NEX7 !

Regards
cropter

Good to know, thanks Cropter

normand14

Hello,
I have just received the gimbal for my NEX6. What voltage should it. I make a video as soon as I'm ready. Good work Musky.
Regards