Gunter

Draganflyer X4
Ok my first video :)
Most of the videos are with my old mount. Will make another video with the new mount in the coming days. The problem is, here is always windy and rainy!

Nice work Ozkan, you were very adventurous with your filming! Did you use FPV for some of the shots over the water?

The problem with being on a forum like this, is trying to compete with the amount of effort you all put into making good videos. :( I struggle just to get an hour or two on the weekends to do a bit of flying...maybe I need to wake up earlier!

Gunter.

DennyR

Ozkan
You have a nice FPV shop in Istanbul, I must try and get over there sometime. North Cyprus is my favorite place to shoot. So you are not too far away. This is one of my books that it printed in Istanbul.View attachment 2541 Had some fun making this one. I used my fixed wing drone and multirotor Also used a microlite. Mad Turks were skydiving from them.

Last edited by a moderator:

ovdt

Nice work Ozkan, you were very adventurous with your filming! Did you use FPV for some of the shots over the water?

The problem with being on a forum like this, is trying to compete with the amount of effort you all put into making good videos. :( I struggle just to get an hour or two on the weekends to do a bit of flying...maybe I need to wake up earlier!

Gunter.

Thank you Gunter. Yes I'm using a FPV, mainly for orientation and for chasing moving objects. Without FPV, I won't know how I'm close to the object.

You should definetely wake up earlier and ofcourse with more lipo batteries :)

DennyR said:
You have a nice FPV shop in Istanbul, I must try and get over there sometime. North Cyprus is my favorite place to shoot. So you are not too far away. This is one of my books that it printed in Istanbul

Denny, when you have to time to visit here, just drop me a line. I always have time for friends from this community. We can also shoot great pictures here.

Is your book sale here in Istanbul?

Cheers.

DennyR

I don't think it is sold in Istanbul but I can send you one from my distributor in N.Cyp. It is one of my best sellers as I was the only one allowed to overfly the North since 1974 invasion. As the title says 'No politics just the pictures you asked to see'. I have filmed in a lot of different countries and this is my favorite. I like the people and the scenery.

Macsgrafs

Nice one Jeff, the Mrs is VERY jealous that you guys have snow.
Those pigeons dont half move when they get fired up, love thier built in FC board..mag compass as well ;)

Ross

Macsgrafs

Do you remember at the start of the year all those birds falling dead & fish in thier millions dying...all I think to do with magnospheric disturbances!
The only things both fish & birds have in common is using magnetics for navigation.
At least you got some footage mate, nice one.

Ross

Wow, that little cove looks like an awesome spot to fly! Nice work!

Here is my Thanksgiving flight:

Cheers,
Jeff