XAircraft SuperX

DH106

The sequence is as stated in the manual, There is NO compromise! first rotate the vehicle level and 360 degrees need to do this 2 or 3 times until the green led pulses slowly, prior to this it flashed fast as you rotated, then move to have the vehicle front point vertical upwards, and rotate again 360 degrees 2 to 3 times until LED slow pulses green, then turn vehicle on it's side and rotate as before until led turns solid green, if it turns red you did it wrong, do it again.

I KNOW that the sequence is fixed - the point I was trying to make was that sometimes it's difficult to see the transition between fast/random pulse and slow 'end of axis' pulse, as it's all the same color. As a suggestion - perhaps this could be changed to red/green slow flashes to highlight in a future firmware.

Dhardjono

Thanks to all you guy finally i got it to calibrate i was watching Drew from xAmerica video what i was doing was when the slow green blinking light come on when you do the dance you don't move and start vertical dance than same thing a soon 2 slow green stop and do the last dance. I was doing same except after blinking light i kept on rotating little more to where i started so it what causing my problems. I was going to try return home but it was windy so i will try some other time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dax

I purchase the SuperX Flight Controller Standard and I can not get it to work right at all. all the lights are good it takes about 3 to 5 mins to lock but I can’t get it off the Ground. It tips to the random side. I have it in a Tarot T960 C/F Folding Hexacopter with Hobbywing 40A OPTO flyfun ESC and foxtech 5008 340kv motors, I had no problems setup the SuperX or the ESC and I also replaced the ESC, yes I purchase two sets of ESC I will use a set on my next multirotor, Can someone please help.

Thanks.

Dhardjono

I have a 650 pro so different set up if i compass goes out of whack completely like last night when i try to calibrate at home i took of and in flop over braking my props that one problem calibration another could be props not in the wright place so it pushing upward so check that .

Dhardjono

I c that the only 2 thing i know for my quad copter never had a hexcopter did you check the wright hexacopter in the gui on super x when plug the usb to pc? May be some one else can help him i also got my super x about less than 2 month.

Dax

Yap, looked at the gui many times all is good, may be bad Flight Controller? that would suck.

cabo_wabo

I purchase the SuperX Flight Controller Standard and I can not get it to work in a Tarot T960 C/F Folding Hexacopter

Thanks.

I think the Standard is only for Quads ? You need the $100 upgrade.

Edit > The Basic is for Quads. The Standard is for Hexas. You should be good to go. Check your configuration again.

Only 4 props will spin when you have basic version plugged into a Hex or Y6 build. I just installed and waiting on my Basic to Standard upgrade, and noticed this when I tried to arm the y6 I just installed it on. Ordered it 4 days ago from Xaicraft America and still don't have the code yet. Xaircraft website does not seem to be functioning either. I can't get the link from the GUI to reach an update page (no it is not the same firefox issue).

jfro

Aerial Fun
Only 4 props will spin when you have basic version plugged into a Hex or Y6 build. I just installed and waiting on my Basic to Standard upgrade, and noticed this when I tried to arm the y6 I just installed it on. Ordered it 4 days ago from Xaicraft America and still don't have the code yet. Xaircraft website does not seem to be functioning either. I can't get the link from the GUI to reach an update page (no it is not the same firefox issue).

They need to get the update procedure fixed. It's bush league the way it gets done now. I bought the base version with upgrade to 8 motors and when it came in, I couldn't get the upgrade code to work... My dealer finally got it done, but it took a while as he had to communicate with China (time difference), like maybe 1/3 to 1/2 day. Kind of stalled my build and irritated me as I wanted to get a test flight in that day. If I had to wait 3 days to get a working code, I'd be very irritated....

Aerovideo

I purchase the SuperX Flight Controller Standard and I can not get it to work right at all. all the lights are good it takes about 3 to 5 mins to lock but I can’t get it off the Ground. It tips to the random side. I have it in a Tarot T960 C/F Folding Hexacopter with Hobbywing 40A OPTO flyfun ESC and foxtech 5008 340kv motors, I had no problems setup the SuperX or the ESC and I also replaced the ESC, yes I purchase two sets of ESC I will use a set on my next multirotor, Can someone please help.

Thanks.

Have you calibrated the throttle endpoints in the ESCs with your Radio? This is separate from the SuperX controls calibration. The ESCs need to be told what your radio considers full throttle and what it considers low throttle.

I've seen this same exact wobbly behavior with a different flight controller that I forgot to set the throttle end points in the ESCs.

Might give that a try, hope it helps.

Dax

Have you calibrated the throttle endpoints in the ESCs with your Radio? This is separate from the SuperX controls calibration. The ESCs need to be told what your radio considers full throttle and what it considers low throttle.

I've seen this same exact wobbly behavior with a different flight controller that I forgot to set the throttle end points in the ESCs.

Might give that a try, hope it helps.

Ok, yes I will give that a try tonight, do i go from the receiver to the esc and take the superx out of it ?