Xoar 12x5 wood props

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Dave,
We'll figure out shipping after they're on their way to you. I think your tab is $106.50, do you do Paypal?

Bartman

Connexxion,
Yes, I've got 4 sets coming for you. Where do you live?
Thanks,
Bart

Bartman

ok, then just paypal $44 to me and I'll bill you for the shipping when I find out what it will be.
thanks
bart

Bart, do you have any more info on what props they are? I tried finding them on the XOAR site but cant find and push/pull combos

Jas

Bartman

kiwikat
the props i've been buying are the PJA and PJA-P models. they're a beechwood prop made for glow engines but they're every bit as light as plastic and stiffer. plus, they're pretty. :)
there are other props from them that i'd like to try but the PJA and PJA-P have been working great so far.
if anyone is interested there's another order going to Xoar in about four to five weeks and we could piggyback a prop order on it but the minimum is 15 sets. I may need four sets of 10x5's so let me know if anyone is interested.
Thanks,
bart

Bartman

Regarding the 12" props we bought, the bore is going to be 5mm on them but some of us have 6mm prop shafts. I've ordered a reamer from mcmaster.com, here's the part number for your reference

8851A21

Reamers work better than drills for this as they aren't as likely to change the location of the hole while making it bigger.

Bartman

Anybody order propellers?
View attachment 578

I'll try to have them shipped by Monday.
Bart

Attachments

• P1010037.jpg
    P1010037.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 286

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
Now thats what I call a box of props!

Need to send payment.. Bart please email me with cost an delivery to UK and Ill PP you

Dave

Bartman

Can everyone that ordered props please send me your screenname, your real name, and your shipping address? I thought the info would be in the paypal records but since payments were made as Other, no address was provided.
Thanks,
Bart

ovdt

Bart, I know i am a little bit late but, if you have 3 sets of 12" in your stock i can buy too. Or if anyone decides to cancel their props, i am on the queue :)

Bartman

ovdt
i had a little "episode" yesterday with my Okto 2 so i may be switching over to all 12" props in the near future. there's another order from the US distributor going to china in a few weeks, i may try to gather another order to go with it. i'll post here if i decide to do it.
bart