Xoar 12x5 wood props

Kilby

I'm interested in the 10 inch props. Anyone know what size the motor shaft hole is? I have 1/8th shafts on my motors, would these work? If so I'll take 4 sets.

Bartman

Welcome to MultiRotorForums.com!!
Order's closed Gents

Bart, 12" 8 sets
Ken, 12" 6 sets
Naterpin, 12" 3 sets
Emowillcox, 12" 5 sets
Mactadpole, 12" 5 sets
Droider, 12" 4sets
Ken 10" 4 sets
FlyEye, 10" 5 sets
Crash 10", 6 sets

12", i'll order 36 sets
10", i'll order 20 sets

there'll be a few extra of each size.

I'm going to be asking for half the amount you owe when I place the order and the other half when they charge me for it as it's being sent to my house.
Shipping reimbursements can be paid when the package has been mailed and I know what the actual cost was.

All in favor say aye

Bartman

Bart is your AD8 a heavy lift? Not sure what props I will want on my ADXhl so I may be interested in some

DAve

dave the 8 is a heavy lift and 12 is the max i can fly on it. i may also try my supply of Graupner 11 inchers on it but i'm getting 12's to heave the dog around above the trees!
i put you down for a small supply of the 12's.

Mactadpole

$88.75 paypal'd for my 5 sets of 12". Let me know what I owe on shipping when the time comes. I wonder if they could be sent safely in the USPS Flat rate legal envelope? = $4.95

Shawn

Crash

Defies Psychics
$88.75 paypal'd for my 5 sets of 12". Let me know what I owe on shipping when the time comes. I wonder if they could be sent safely in the USPS Flat rate legal envelope? = $4.95

Shawn
I don't think so. Too fragile.

A small flat rate box is too tight with 10" props. The next size up should do.

Bart, I'm going to paypal you the full amount and $10 for shipping. If any is left over use it to buy gummi bears.
I think I need an email address to paypal though.

Bartman

crashgreetings from I-95! the traffic through Virginia qas brutal!anyway, I posted my paypal address somewhere in the last few posts.the Mrs. is driving now so i'm going to nap for a bit.bartman

tonypassera

Hi,
I'm new to the forum, but I'd like to buy six 12" sets (assuming each set is an LH and RH prop)
if it's not too late.
Thanks,
Tony

Droider

Drone Enthusiast
dave the 8 is a heavy lift and 12 is the max i can fly on it. i may also try my supply of Graupner 11 inchers on it but i'm getting 12's to heave the dog around above the trees!
i put you down for a small supply of the 12's.

Sorry Bart been getting ADX up and running most of the weekend so only been jumping in now and again looking for answers!

Yep put me down for a two sets 6 left 6 right if its not to late. PM me cost and Ill chuck the money in a bottle!

;-)

Dave

Bartman

tonypassera and Droider are accounted for but the order has been finalized. there may be extras when everything is said and done.
bart

Bartman

the order has been sent to the factory and the props are in production. i'd expect them to arrive at the distributor in Florida by the end of July (3 to 4 weeks)
thanks,
bart

Emowillcox

Cool thanks for putting the order together Bart! You still going to be at Disney Land at that time maybe you can just pick them up?
Can I send you a check for my order or you prefer paypal?

Bartman

i was considering dropping in on the hobby shop and saying hello. they've been very helpful.
my son Gabriel is running a fever so I'll be in the hotel room with him today. i'm so happy the room has internet! maybe later i'll shoot over to Bob's.
paypal payments are greatly appreciated. i'm happy to receive half now and the other half when they arrive in florida. some have paid the full amount up front which is fine too.
please designate paypal payments as "Other" since this isn't compensation for a sale or service.
Thanks,
Bart

Bartman

Hi everyone,
The props have all arrived in the US and are ready to ship to me in NJ as soon as I send final payment. If you haven't done so, please send payment via Paypal to me at barchiola at gmail dot com. I'll tally the whole order and post who owes what.
Thanks,
bart