WTF... what`s wrong? bad movie...

helifotos

A BIG HELP !!!! Whats wrong, how can i make this pic stabil??? what can i do to hawe no disturb from the motors? I use a stoc DJI 550, and Aeroxcraft GoPro gimbal.

ZoomButt.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

kristiaj

You need to balance your props.
Are the props attached the correct way? The sound is strange. Reminds me of one time i mounted a prop upside down.

kristiaj

Yes, I understand they go the right way left/right. But are they attached upside down? The text on the propellers should face upwards.

Lanzar

Gopro jello, actually it is go pro hero 2 if i am correct. Well to get rid of this would be an art work. First of all u need to calibrate props. second put some antivibration gels on the gimball. then try again

helifotos

Yes, I understand they go the right way left/right. But are they attached upside down? The text on the propellers should face upwards.

Ofcourse, the props have the text upwards :tennis:, i have the silicon gel mounting set from Aeroxcraft ready, so i can try that.. Ohyez, it´s a gopro 2.
ZoomButt.gif

Kloner: i can not do the same as you, i think the problem coming from gimbal, or esc... motors?
View attachment 5400
ZoomButt.gif
ZoomButt.gif

Attachments

• IMG_2149.jpg
    IMG_2149.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 254

kloner

Aerial DP
where it mounts to the bars is suppose to dampen it but obviously isn't. gopros are a cmos camera and are really tough to tame especially 1080p. 720 is easy.......

the dji motors aren't the best quality looking for something smooth. is there a way to dampen under the camera or is the gopro holder part of the gimble?

this is the earplug mount, fpv gys use it cause it's cheap and works. Other than that there is a mat
http://vibrationmounts.com/Store.asp?Page=Products8.htm
the green one

this is the green mat, no prop balancing 1080p

this is the earplugs

i know you cant do the same exact thing, but your gonna want to find a way to dampen it better than what you got. Wind is gonna make it even worse

Those rope dampeners work good too. there braided wire like this
http://vibrationmounts.com/RFQ/VM05030A.htm

might work to mount the gimble on something along that line.

helifotos

where it mounts to the bars is suppose to dampen it but obviously isn't. gopros are a cmos camera and are really tough to tame especially 1080p. 720 is easy.......

the dji motors aren't the best quality looking for something smooth. is there a way to dampen under the camera or is the gopro holder part of the gimble?

this is the earplug mount, fpv gys use it cause it's cheap and works. Other than that there is a mat
http://vibrationmounts.com/Store.asp?Page=Products8.htm
the green one

this is the green mat, no prop balancing 1080p

this is the earplugs

i know you cant do the same exact thing, but your gonna want to find a way to dampen it better than what you got. Wind is gonna make it even worse

Those rope dampeners work good too. there braided wire like this
http://vibrationmounts.com/RFQ/VM05030A.htm

might work to mount the gimble on something along that line.

The gopro holder is a part of the gimbal yez...
ZoomButt.gif

kloner

Aerial DP
whats the camera sitting on inside the case? can you add anything to absorb in there?

You might consider a better set of motors

kloner

Aerial DP
change out that foam for ear plugs, seriously

otherwise order one of them pads i showed ya, $90 but if the spacing is right and it can sit on the pad not smash into the pad, that's a lifetime part that'll last. The earplugs though are the ticket. Cheap, i used "welders" glue to put em on and had great success.

this is a suction cup mount zip tied to the bottom of my hexa

I dont even balance my props from apc, i second good motors

im using tmotor 2814 770kv

gopro 2

animau

i have the exactly same setup as you but i've made some modification to the gimbal and landing gear

I put some rubber dapner right where the aeroxcraft landing gear is attach at the bottom plate of the f550...one rubber washer above the bottom plate and one under and thight it with longer screw iv'e buy. My rubber washer is the one on the x468 gimbal landing gear that y don't use anymore...but i'm sure u can use any good and soft rubber washer.

Second thing i've done is i didn't put the back door for the gopro mount...i've use a little align velcro just to make sure the gopro don't exit the box.
And finally i put some rubber washer to...smaller one ..between the arm that go down from the landing to gimbal and the roll tray where is the longest screw, to isolate a bit too and also make it more stable for the roll

here the video...i wiil post some pics tonight of my setup

helifotos

it helps with aeroxcraft silicon gel mountings, but you can see the servos vibrate alot...
ZoomButt.gif

kloner

Aerial DP
Try turning down the gains on the manual mode. Try something like 120 across the top, 90 on the bottom row and leave the gimble gains alone for now. Go make another flick and lets see

the lens is called layer lens from fpvmanuals.com....... keeps the glass lens in tact and ditches the case.

made another gopro mount tonight

i.php