XAircraft Super X on TBS Discovery

Motopreserve

Drone Enthusiast
My superX is apparently "out for delivery" as we speak, so I'm going to be dealing with this shortly. Very curious to see how it works out. The frame I'm putting it on is actually similar to the Disco, but is symmetrical (motor to FC) called the Cinetank.

Let Kloner take a look - he's that man!

good luck.

Musky78

Also, just adjusted the roll gain down .5 and that helped a ton! Think it is just a matter of slight tweaking and I'll be good to go.

kloner

Aerial DP
you need to upload the file x.log to http://log.xaircraft.com then copy the url at the top of your screen and post it here so we can see it, we want the last log you flew, set to that log in the upper right corner before getting the url copied so we see the right file....

Musky78

GPS error is probably because this was just a test hover in my basement at about 2-3ft off the ground. I don't yet have your Carbon arms, I'm still on the DJI arms

kloner

Aerial DP

Attachments

• weres-da-sat.jpg
    weres-da-sat.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 276

kloner

Aerial DP
see this part, that's crooked motors....

View attachment 16795

see the voltage sag there, where you fire it up and the battery goes down then stop and rises, wow, is that a known bad pack? need a higher c rated pack

Attachments

• motor-outputs.jpg
    motor-outputs.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 263

Musky78

no, it's a modified TBS Discovery with a Gimble on the front (not a Pro). I need to get rid of the DJI arms and do your mod. Did your new arms come in yet? I think I saw you had a revised version coming???

BTW, thanks for all your help!
-Brandon

Motopreserve

Drone Enthusiast
I'm the one doing the cinetank. Should have it together by tomorrow. I'm sure I'll have some tuning to do. My first shot at round booms.

Nice work nailing the unlevel motors. If you have been able to tune it out so that it flies decent now, making sure the motors are square will fly a dream.

abfa

superX on a tbs pro

Is xcope copter layout thr answer for the superX on a TBS Pro? Is this working well?